Chapter 4: Didn't see that coming

Your name is dave an your being picked up by bro, you open the door and greet him by raising your chin up and he does the same. About half way through the ride he starts talking.

"How was your first day of school little man?" You look to him then you shrug. He smirks "what is that supposed to mean." You look forward "well, it was pretty boring and nothing exciting happened." You respond, he almost laughs. "Did you make any friends?"

You look at him with a very confused face, then you face forward remembering you actually did make one. "Yea, one." Bro laughs a little and barley makes out "heh, is she pretty?" You look at him with a very confused/angry face.

"Excuse me?" He reminds you "heh, i saw the way you smirked when you said yes." You roll your eyes and face forward and lightly say "yea.. " bro can't help himself and immediately yells "you dog!" You get mad and shove him.

Your car pulls up in front of your apartment and you and bro casually make your way to your room. You throw your bag on the floor near the entrance and go to your room.

You pull out your phone and find yourself being pestered by rose

TenticleTherapist began pestering TurntechGodhead

TT: hello dave.

TG:hey rose, whats up?"

TT: oh nothing much, i have been informed that you are attending our school.

TG: I am??

TT: yes indeed, Jade seemed to be anxious to meeting you and so were we.

TG: well good to know, hey but i need like a therapy session.

TT: oh and what for?

TG:well.. I met this girl at school.

TT: so you are gonna attempt what you guys call "wooing" her?

TG: well i guess you can call it that.

TT: well can you describe her, many girls are different.

TG: ok I'll introduce her to you at school.

TG: oh yea can I see what you guys look like so i can recognize you guys.

TT: sure, oh wait. It seems we have never taken an actual group photo and i don't have a picture of what John or Jade look like.

TG: oh well then can you describe one of you so i can find you in the morning.

TT:of course, Jade is a medium height girl with black hair, green eyes, a white atom t-shirt and a black skirt.

TG:what.....

TT: is there a problem?

TG: no it's just... She is the girl i was talking about. Wow ok so that is Jade.

TG: well thanks rose for clearing that up, bro is calling. Later!

TT: goodbye.

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering TentacleTherapist
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You get home, place your bag on the floor and greet Bec. You feed him and make yourself something to eat while grandpa is working late.

You pull out your phone and start chatting with John

GardenGnostic began pestering EctoBiologist

GG: hi John :)

EB: oh, hi Jade what's up?

GG: oh i just need some advice.

EB: what for?

GG: well today, i met this guy..

EB: oooo Jade hehe, so you want some help?

GG: yea he has a white t-shirt, black jeans, blond hair and black aviator shades.

EB: ...Did you say black aviator shades?

GG: yea...

EB: that's um Dave... I got him those almost a year ago and they were a limited addition pair.

GG: ...Oh

GG: well that is good to know...

EB: is that bad?

GG: no it's just that I couldn't believe that, that is him.

GG: oh John I have one more question. I saw him in the morning but i didn't know it was him so why didn't you tell me?

EB:i wasn't paying attention..

GG: ok well i have to go take Bec for a walk so bye

EB: bye!

GardenGnostic ceased pestering EctoBiologist
---------------------------------------------
Author's note: I am aware that Jade's grandfather is dead but I need him for the story so it doesn't look like Jade doesn't live alone with Bec