Chapter 8: Movie time!

Your name is dave and you're at school, it's almost over and you actually are paying attention (weird). Obviously not to the teacher though, you were clearly just playing flirty games with Jade.

Every once and a while she would giggle or blush enough for someone to notice and everyone would turn. The odd awkwardness and the way she dealt with it... You would just laugh and so would everyone just like that, it was easy since you were basically 'king' but still you had to watch yourself and make sure not to squander your royal coolness powers.

The bell ring and you walked out of the class holding hands with Jade, you would meet up with all your friends for a few minutes before walking home with Jade.

There in a growing circle was you, Jade, John, Rose, Kanaya (apparently now Rose's girlfriend), and this little girl called Nepita. She was obsessed with cat's but no one really cared since she was funny and friendly. John reminded "so we are all good for the movie tomorrow?"

We all nodded and broke our huddle as we scattered in all different directions, you walked with Jade to drop her off like you normally do. You lean in for your quick goodbye kiss but she seems to bite off more than she can chew when she grabs your neck an pulls you for a deep kiss but fails after about two seconds by laughing.

"Harley what the hell was that?" You ask somewhat confused but can't help but smirk. "Ah nothing Dave, I just tried to play something cool but failed miserably." She awkwardly responded scratching her head, you smirk and pull her in "that's my job." You lean in and kiss her lightly.

You walk home and greet bro "hey dirk." You call, he looks up "oh what's up little man?" "Nothing, so I know we talked about this already but i swear i need to make sure you got the rules memorized." You smirk, he rolls his eyes. "Yea whatever, ok so when i pick up Jade. Don't talk to her, don't say anything and don't look at either of you." He said in an ignorant voice, "ok good."

You walk in your room and quickly finish your homework, you log onto Pester chum and decide to talk to that Kanaya chick since she was the only one online and you never got to officially meet her.

TurntechGodhead began pestering GrimAuxiliatrix

TG: hey kanaya

GA: oh hello Dave i never got to formally greet you so, hello

TG: yea, so what's up?

GA: oh nothing I'm just deciding what to wear tomorrow, I cannot decide.

TG: heh, just like relax or somethin, choose what you normally wear.

GA:I'm sorry but you are gonna have to be more specific, I wear many different combinations of t-shirts, skirts, etc.

TG: well seems overly complicated but I meant that red skirt with the black shirt with the green thing that looks like an m

GA: i suppose, and I will see. That is my most common outfit but I will have to do more thinking.

TG: ok later.

GA:goodbye, it was nice to meet you Dave.

TG: you two.

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering GrimAuxiliatrix

You look up rub your eyes and plop your phone on your bed "wow, she is like Rose. Just... With an extra obsession about cloths." You get yourself a glass of water and just pass out on your bed later, from exhaustion.
----------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You're getting ready to go to the movies, you are wearing these white shoes with tall black socks, a black skirt and this hoodie with this weird swirl design in the middle. You never understood it but you really didn't care, because your grandpa gave it to you and you think it looks really cool.

You are picked up by Dave and his brother, you wave to him and he just raises his chin. He has these funny pointy shades, as you get in the car you poke Dave's shades "so these run in the family." You just see him smirk "pretty much." You smile and put on your seat belt.

You lean against him resting your head on his shoulder for most of the car ride. Once you reached the theater you and Dave jump out of the car and meet up with your friends. You quickly make your way to your seats since you were a few minutes late getting your snacks.

You pray to god thanking him for the fact that it was a comedy NOT a horror movie. It was really fun though because you were the only ones in the theater, so you could be as loud as you want. Then again you aren't much of a rebel so you don't end up making loud obnoxious noise for fun.

You just lean your head on his shoulder, with his arm around you and his head leaning against yours. You like the comfort and smell of his red hoodie. You also love how comfortable you feel around him, you love how it feels like all of your problems are gone just because he's there.

The movie was kinda funny but you feel you've seen better, but you don't care. All you care is that you got to hang out with Dave. You are then picked up and dropped off at your house by Dirk when the movie is over.