Chapter 10: irrational arguement

Your name is Jade and you are getting ready to go on a romantic stroll with Dave on the beach. When you hear your phone go off.

EctoBiologist began pestering GardenGnostic.

EB: jade jade

EB: jade jade

GG: hi John :)

EB: how are you Jade?

GG: oh I'm good, thanks for asking!

EB: heh, no prob. I just wanted to check on you, have fun with Dave!

GG: thanks John! I will:)

EctoBiologist ceased pestering GardenGnostic

You put your phone in your pocket "what a nice friend." You then wave goodbye too grandpa as you leave. Your thinking in your head "wow I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks since Dave asked you to go to the dance with him."

You make your way outside and see Dave standing outside waiting happily for you. "Hey Jade, you ready to go?" You smile "yeah." He grabs your hand and you both casually make your way too the beach.

You walk along the shoreline taking the fresh air and letting the nice refreshing breeze hit your faces.
---------------------------------------------
(Dave's POV)
Your name is Dave and you are holding hands with Jade as you happily make your way along the shoreline watching the magnificent waves crash.

You rather walk on the sidewalk then walk in the sand, so you can keep your shoes on. You can't help but just look around at the uprising atmosphere. You look at Jade and just watch the smile grow across her face that makes you smirk.

You feel there is all peace in the world with her around. You feel you love her but you can't be completely certain because it's been less than a month, but you are certain you have very strong feelings for her.

You casually glance admiring every little aspect of the beach, but at one point you get stuck on this one thing. There something moving like crazy in this girls cooler. When all of a sudden your phone goes off. It seems to be that weird Terezi chick that has a crush on you.

GallowsCalibrator began pestering TurntechGodhead

GC: H3Y CUT13

You hear a loud gasp come from behind you.
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You just saw Save looking over too this group of girls, you said eh might as well let it slide since you weren't exactly sure and you weren't going to have an argument over something you aren't even completely sure of.

Then you see Dave pull out his phone and see whats on the screen you gasp loudly, and run home with tears in your eyes. You slam the door behind you and go upstairs and close yourself in your room with a box of tissues and Bec for comfort.

You hear your phone constantly go off.

TurntechGodhead began pestering GardenGnostic

TG: jade

TG: Jade

TG: JADE, what happened!?

TG: JADE! Answer me!! What happened!!?

GG: *sniffle* you know what you did, with your secret life. I thought you were busy always.. I was wrong

TG: jade it was one text and there is nothing going on with Terezi and I.

GG: how can I know that? Maybe your lying! And Even if I am over reacting still! Why would she call you that!!?

TG: cause s-

GG: NO, DAVE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE.

GG: I SAW YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME READ THE TEXT AND THINK. IF YOU WEREN'T PLANNING TO RESPOND YOU WOULD'VE JUST SHUT YOUR PHONE OFF!!

TG: jade don't overthink something so stupid and worthless.

GardenGnostic ceased pestering TurntechGodhead

TG: jade?

TG: JADE! this wasn't over yet!!!
---------------------------------------------
A/n: ik this is a little over dramatic of Jade but i suppose Jade would do something like that. Also this gives me more ideas so please bear with me with these next few chapters.