Chapter 9: Carnival!

Your name is Dave and your holding hands with Jade, walking to the new carnival that just came to town. "Hey Jade you excited?" She giggles, "more than anything." You point in the distance, "here look there is everyone."

You and Jade walk to where you see all your friends, you look around and notice there are two new guests in our group. This girl with this odd robot arm and some glasses but one of them looks shaded, standing close to John.

Then this other boy with a high tempered look on his face, and for some reason all he does is yell but you don't care, and he had his arm around Nepeta. We all sat there for a few minutes, planning where and when we would meet up. The little tempered kid apparently called Karkat confirmed. "SO WE'RE ALL MEETING UP HERE IN THREE HOURS?" Nepita smiled, "purricicely Karkitty."

You and Jade brake from the huddle and make your way to one of the rides. You know she is scared cause you can feel her holding tightly onto your arm, for some reason you kinda like that about her. How adorable she is, you can't help but laugh at it.

You see her nibble her lip then hide her face behind your shoulder as you and her approach the ride that looks like a guitar or a hammer that is spinning but the seats move along with the side but it doesn't turn upside down or in any way sideways.

"Hey, Jade are you ok?" She looks up at you and as a little sweat drop runs down her face she shrugs. You smirk, and put your arm around her. "You're safe now." You smirk hard trying to say that, she giggles and nods in confirmation.

You walk up to the the front at sit in a seat next to Jade as she holds on to you really tight. As the ride begins to move up you see her shivering, once you reach the top and it slowly flies back down she is one the loudest screamers hoping for the ride to end.

When you got off the ride with Jade you could see her shivering as she clenched your arm like a football player clenching a football. It actually hurt a little, you removed her hands from your arm and held each with your hands and leaned in for a small kiss.

You then grabbed only one of her hands made your way to the games where you would have to knock the cans down and they would give you a stuffed toy. You handed the man the three dollars and with the first ball you only knocked the top can off. The second missed slightly and barley knocked over the one on the left. Finally the third hit the right one dead on and it went flying into the wall.

The man handed Jade this brown bunny that looked like the one from that nick cage movie John kept going on about. She giggled, accepted the bunny and rested her head on your shoulder as you both walk away.

You look at your phone "holy crap!" Jade looks up at you "what?" "We only have another hour." "Two hours passed?" You nod in confirmation, "hey c'mon we still have time for the ferris wheel." You pull her arm as you rush to the Ferris wheel.

You get in the seat across from her in the same cart. She places the bunny next to her.
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You smile brightly as your sitting across from Dave. The cart is moving up almost reaching the top and you just keep scooting closer. As soon as you reach the top dave immediately leans in and lightly kisses you, you kiss back and open your mouth a little. He deepens the kiss and slips his tongue in your mouth and tangles it with yours.

As he wraps his arms around you, you place your hands around neck resting them on his shoulder as your saliva swaps with his your moment becomes more real as he brakes the kiss. Out of no where somehow the cart has reached the end.

You exit the cart in a confused manner, you and Dave make your way to the spot where you were supposed to meet. You see everyone is there waiting for you. You see John smile "just on time!"

You all walk home together laughing and exchanging your experiences at the carnival today.