Chapter 16: Realizing the truth

Your name is Dave and you are really upset, you keep thinking about the dance. You can't believe it, but for some odd reason each time you think about it. You feel like it's your fault, you feel like you were way too hard on Jade.

You no it wasn't on purpose and it wasn't her fault anyway. It was that bitch ass karkat! It's all mother fuckin karkat's fault!! Before you become extremely pissed you decide to get some apple juice and then apologize to Jade.

TurntechGodhead began pestering GardenGnostic

TG: hey, Jade

TG: Jade are you there?

GG: what the hell do you want?

TG: whoa calm down, i wanted o say I'm sorry

GG: I am calm!

GG: oh, and thanks. :)

TG: i need to go kick that bitch ass karkat's ass

GG: wait dave no

TG: what

GG: no don't hurt him

TG: i have to

GG: but da-

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering GardenGnostic

GG: dave!

GG: I WASNT FINISHED!>:(

Your name is Dave and you are getting dressed to go kick that punks ass. You are completely certain Jade was not the one at fault and someone has to pay. Pay for this... Dishonor!
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
Your name is Jade and you are really worried for karkat. You know he can defend himself but probably not against Dave, especially not when he is pissed like this.

You quickly get dressed and rush to school. You run up to the table where your friends are."hey um, where's karkat?" John looks up and points back two tables down where he was sitting there with his head down.

You sit down next to him and watch the door carefully for Dave. Karkat looks up "OH, HEY JADE." You Turn for a short second "hi karkat." Then you turn back watching the door again.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Karkat looked confused, "dave... Is gonna come and try to beat you up for kissing me on friday." His eyes widen, "OH YEAH... SORRY ABOUT THAT. I JUST FELT VULNERABLE AT THE TIME." You look back "yea, i know that but Dave doesn't seem to."

You turn back and your eyes widen as you see Dave walk into the cafeteria. You jump out of your seat and run over to him "Dave please." "Too late Jade." "No but it was an accident!" "How the hell do you accidentally kiss someone!?" You sigh trying to still hold him back "ok he felt vulnerable about Nepeta and he then leaned in and kissed me." He stopped for a moment, there was a completely plain look on his face "oh..."

He looks down to you and hugs you. You can feel his heart was racing, he seemed really stressed. You hug back tightly, you look back over to karkat and see him hiding under the table. You giggle "karkat! It's okay now." He peeks up "REALLY THAT WAS IT?"

"Yea pretty much..." Dave responded "HMM, WOW OK WELL... THANKS I GUESS." He smirks and you giggle lightly, you invite him over to your table where all your friends are sitting.

Your day was pretty boring and went by at a mediocre speed. You then went home fed Bec and talked to John.

GardenGnostic began pestering EctoBiologist

GG: hi John :)

EB: oh hey, you seem happy. Did things with you and Dave clear up?

GG: yea, but then he got mad at karkat and i kinda had to save him.

EB: um Jade..

GG: yea?

EB: we were there, it happened at school and we were only a few tables down... We saw the whole thing.

GG: oh yea

GG: hehe oops well i have to go walk Bec.

EB: yea ok, later Jade

GardenGnostic ceased pestering EctoBiologist.