Chapter 2: A new school, with old friends

Your name is Jade harley and you are getting ready for your first day of school, you are really excited. You pull out your phone on the pester chum app.

GardenGnostic began pestering TurntechGodhead.

GG: hi dave:)

TG: hey jade, whats up?

GG: oh nothing really, i'm just excited for the first day. Are you?

TG: not really.

GG: oh why not:(

TG: cause i have to go to this stupid new school called west-point.

GG: oh... Wait you're going to west-point?

TG: yea anyway, later jade i got to go bro's honking the horn. Later

GG: oh but..

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering GardenGnostic.

You sigh, "I didn't get a chance to tell him that, that is my school," you frown. Slowly your frown grows to a bright smile, " but i can meet him at school! Plus being a surprise would make it waay more fun!"

You pet Bec as your leaving your house and you lock the door behind you. Since you live close to the school you have decided to walk instead of taking the bus.
---------------------------------------------
(Dave's POV)
You sit in the car as bro drives you too school tossing thoughts back and forth about how your new school is gonna be. You don't quite get enough time to reach a conclusion as bro is close to reaching the school.

"Okay little man we are almost there, make sure not to get in trouble or i'm gonna have to kick your ass in a strife."
You scoff, he looks at you "what? You don't think I can do it?" You roll your eyes smirking, he signals out the window " okay here get your little ass out. I'll see you after school."

You get out of the car and watch him pull out of the curb and onto the road, you scoff "geez has been really chatty lately." You then turn around and just walk up to the front gate.
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You are walking in the cafe of your school since you are a little early today, but on purpose since you need to talk about dave coming to your school.

You reach the table where John and Rose are seated. "Hey guys whats up?"
They both look up and John responds
"Nothing really, you?" A bright smile grows on your face " ok so I have big news!" Rose asks "interesting, what is it?" "Ok so i was talking to dave this morning and turns out... He is coming here!! To our school!!" You cheer, both John and Rose smile at this rather pleasing news.

Rose asks " are you completely sure it's this school though?" Your smile shrinks down "umm.. Well it would have to be cause he used to live near here but he said he moved." John agrees offering information " yea he told me they had to move., but they were moving only a short distance slightly out of his old school area code."

Your smile returns brighter than ever, now you're completely sure that he is coming to this school. You sit down on the other side facing John and Rose, then keep a look out towards the door to see if you can spot Dave.