Chapter 5: How it should have happened

Your name is Jade and your arriving at school and entering the cafe. This time you were able to spot the table so you go sit next to Dave facing John and Rose. Somehow he was able to beat you here.

You feel so stupid not noticing it yesterday, Its clearly Dave. Then he said his name and you still couldn't believe it. You look over to him, "hi, Dave."

He looks over to you "oh, what up harley, heh I couldn't believe that was you." You giggle "yea, same... How could we be so dumb? Anyway... You wanna walk to class together?"

He smirks "heh, sure why not harley?" You and Dave get up and walk to class when the bell rings. You walk close together and slowly, you feel your face heat up as your walking.

Right before you reach the door he pulls your hand and stops you in front of the door. "Jade, i need to tell you something." You smile and return "yea, hehe so do I." He inhales heavily and says "Jade, your really pretty." You feel your face turn red and you whisper "heh, your.. Really handsome hehe." You look up and sorta see his eyes widen poking above his shades. Then he walks into class, you sit there for another second just thinking wow, then walk to class and sit next to him smiling brightly.
---------------------------------------------
(Dave's POV)
Your sitting next to Jade in class and you are quite intrigued by what the teacher is talking about, especially since it's only the second day "now, we seem to have a beginning of the year dance scheduled by our new principle. Frankly I feel he is underaged, but don't tell him I said that."

We all laughed at that statement "ok the dance is in about three days, this Friday. If you forget there will be flyers all over the school just in case." The class seemed to be riled up by the exciting news. You lean over closely to Jade and whisper "hey, you wanna go with me?" She giggles "hehe sure," you smirk and lean back in your seat.

You wait for class to end and walk out with Jade, she is in your next class then in your 4th so you are quite pleased with your current classes. Also you find out that John is in your 3rd and 4th class and Rose is in your 5th only.
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
Your name is Jade and you are leaving school really excited about the dance coming up. Once you get home you feed Bec like normal and talk Rose.

GardenGnostic began pestering TentacleTherapist.

GG:hi Rose!:)

GG:Rose?

TT: hello Jade

GG: Rose have you heard of the new dance coming up?

TT:yes, frankly I think it is quite idiotic but i suppose it'll be an enjoyable experience.

GG:Yea, so you're going?:)

TT:Sure, you seem extra excited any reason why?

GG:hehe well Dave asked me to go with him!

TT:oh, how nice. So you're going with him.

GG: yea I can't wait!! Oh yea bye Rose gotta walk Bec

TT:Goodbye.

GardenGnostic ceased pestering TentacleTherapist
---------------------------------------------
Author's note: hey guys so um I've been thinking and I want to know if you think I should add trolls so there are more main character's (obviously as humans).