Chapter 13: A night under the stars

Your name is Dave and you are extremely happy this little 'argument' is finally over. You are walking with Jade holding hands as the sun was beginning to set.

You were walking to the park a few blocks away from Jade's house. You were taking a big blanket to lay on and a small basket with a few snacks. You look over at Jade, you look at the adorable gleaming smile on her face. She almost makes you smile but you just can't, it's nearly impossible.

You reach the park and pause for a minute, you look around. This seems to be a protected park with dim lights and even a ranger just in case, thank god! You wouldn't want any creeps sticking around and just stalking, you shudder.

You walk up and grab two of the ends of the blanket and throw it in the air holding onto the ends. Its lands, completely stretched out. You try to lay in the blanket but for some reason Jade starts sneezing like crazy.

"Are you allergic to this?" She looks up "yea i think so." You leave the blanket and basket there and decide to go lay in the grass area. She sits near your head and slowly removes your shades. You see her look deep into your eyes then hers widen.

"Dave! Your eyes are red! They're so pretty." You blush a little but not very noticeable, "more like creepy." You put your shades back on covering your eyes.
---------------------------------------------
(Jade's POV)
You are very confused but are completely certain that Dave's eyes are really pretty! You try to pull his shades off again to look at the unnaturally colored eyes.

He is a little reluctant but you are able to get them off and just stare into his eyes, you smile and he smirks. You lean over and kiss him. He kisses back lightly, you pull away and stand up. You walk over and lay next to him nuzzling the back of your head against his shoulder, and the side of your face near his neck.

You look over and realize the beautiful stars are out. You look over, he smirks "ok c'mon." He reaches over and takes off your glasses "hey I-" he looks over "what, you need them? I guess i didn't need my shades." He smirks, you smile rolling your eyes "fine" you lay back down.

You can't see the stars very well but You can see Dave perfectly fine since he's right next to you. You love how comfortable he is, you feel like you could lay there for the rest of your life.

A lot has happened since you were last in one of these situations. Apparently John and Vriska broke up, too bad. They seemed good for each other, but you found out about two weeks ago when you and Dave just began this argument, he started going out with this girl called Roxy so you suppose it's all better since he seemed even happier with her than with that mean Vriska girl.

You try to stay awake but it's pretty hard to ask a girl to stay awake while laying in such a cozy spot. You were only able to keep your eyes open for another half hour before falling asleep in Dave's arms.