Chapter 14: Nearing the end? Sleepover.

A/n: hey everybody! So yea this is probably gonna be one of my FINAL chapters for this story :( but if anyone has any suggestions please please drop a comment and if you like it i beg of you to vote for this. Ok so if i can get enough support in my story, my final chapters will be like bam!! If i don't, well they will still be pretty good. And maybe... just maybe IF i can get enough support i might throw in some extra chapters about summer :3 hehe I know I'm evil please excuse me.
-Patrick
---------------------------------------------
Your name is Dave and your looking at your phone, "whoa! I only have a few more weeks of school left!" Normally this would be a good thing but not since you look forward to seeing Jade.

You suppose you can meet up with her but for some reason it's just not the same. It's a Saturday so you've pretty much been laying around in bed but luckily you get to your bro John's place.

You go to the kitchen and grab yourself some apple juice. On your way back to your room Bro spots you. He signals a strife you put down your apple juice and pull out your katana.

You and him make your way to the building roof at lightning speed. You see people in the buildings near by watching. Some look worried, interested or just confused of what the hell you and him were doing. You couldn't be sure since you only got a few passing glances but still they looked very much intrigued by your fast pace sport.

You end up hitting his shoulder and thigh he ended getting a good cut in the middle of your back. It stung even more since most of your scars are on your back.

You go back down to your apartment and clean up your wounds with Bro, god that wound hurt but it was much much better after cleaning it up and disinfecting it.

You get in a red record t-shirt and some black skinny jeans and pack your bag to spend the night at John's. You plan to walk to his place since it's nearby, you wave bye to Bro and walk out.

You quickly reach John's and knock on the door, you hear yelling from behind it "DAD! I told you not to make cake!" The door opens "Dave!" He jumps up and hugs you "again, I'm sorry for not believing you." He breaks off and you fix your shades walking in with him "It's cool."

You wave to John's dad as you walk in, John grabs your arm and you both plop on the couch. You mainly play some of John's weird video games that he had to teach you how to play.

He mainly beat you in the games because he was more experienced but you really didn't care since you were having fun. "Boys!" You hear John's dad call out after about an hour "dinner!" You and john rush to the table.

You rub your hands together "mmm looks good." You see some mashed potatoes and cut up grilled chicken set on the table with some brownies on the corner. John immediately sits on the opposite side of where the brownies are while staring at them "evil!"

You and his dad lightly chuckle at his reaction to the betty crocker brownies. It's mainly funny how he instantly knew what they were, you sit down and serve yourself some of each.

Once you reach the brownies you take a bite and gag a little. You can see why John hates them. You end up throwing away. The piece of brownie and rushing upstairs with John. You plug in your phone against the wall next to where the inflatable mattress is placed.

He pops in one of Nick Cage movies and you roll your eyes "John do we really have to watch thi-" "shhhhh" he interrupts you. You smirk and just look at your phone.

TurntechGodhead began pestering GardenGnostic

TG: hey babe.

GG: hehehe hi Dave :)

TG: how are you?

GG: oh I'm good. Whatcha doin? Hehe

TG:oh nothin, I'm just chillin at John's place, he's playing one of his stupid movies.

GG: oh, sounds boring:(

TG: yea, but i suppose they aren't THAT bad.

GG: well i hope you have fun, i have to go to bed. Its late so goodnight Dave, love you!

TG: love ya Jade!

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering GardenGnostic

"Aw your such a sweet heart Dave." You look up confused, you see John over your shoulder "John! Shut up!" You shove him while he laughs falling onto his bed.

You sit there lightly blushing but it quickly goes away. You end up watching the other half of the movie with John and by then it was midnight. Luckily you the movie wasn't so bad that you had to scratch your eyes out.

You pass out instantly on your mattress.
---------------------------------------------
Your name is John egbert and your best bro is spending the night at your house. You are just waking up from the night and you see Dave in your computer chair turn to you and then look down trying to hold in laughter.

"Dave whats so funny?" You sit up, he looks back up but can't hold in the laugh "hahaha oh god, ok your face is what." He barely was able to say before laughing again. You tilt your head confused and walk over to the mirror.

You see yourself and roll your eyes "real mature Dave!" You look at the giant swirly mustache on your face and the drawn in unibrow. You grab a towel and soak it with water and start to clean the marks off your face.

After its all clean, you run downstairs with Dave to eat some breakfast. "Ooo waffles." Dave remarked, he landed in a chair grasping his fork and knife tightly.

You and him each enjoy some waffles drenched in maple syrup and make your way to the living room where you begin playing your games again. You were surprised, Dave actually won a few rounds before being picked up by his bro.

You wave bye to Dave as he goes to grab his bag and leaves with Dirk, at least you think that's his name. Dave's only mentioned his real name like once before.

You flop back on your couch and play a few more rounds before getting yelled at to go shower and do all your chores.