Icy Eyes, Icy Hearts #10

Chapter 10

Alora POV

************

I sat outside crying for god knows how long. It was starting to get darker and colder. I stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes. My heart was broken., again. Every word Draco had yelled was running through my body burning through my heart. The tears were so hard to keep back. I grabbed my towel and wand, then headed for the house. The last thing I wanted was to run into Draco, so I hurried up the stairs slamming the main door behind me. I stopped for a minute in the hall as I heard the murmur of Draco's voice. Clearly he was talking to someone. Fine talk to someone like nothing has happened while I sit here in emotional pain. Fucking ass. I thought to myself before creeping to my room and slamming the door as hard as I could. I knew slamming the door would alert Draco that I was in the house, but I could care less. I threw myself on my bed and let out a heart wrenching sob. This was all my fault. I had pushed him away. He was right, I had also been avoiding him every chance I could. And he was right he didn't even know why I avoided him. He didn't know about the Pansy thing, so many years ago. How was he supposed to know if I didn't tell him. I should just move. Then I wouldn't have to see him anymore and he wouldn't have to see me anymore. He could just forget about me.

~ Do you think that in the past 4 years I just forgot about you!? NO!! I didn't. I couldn't, no mater how hard I tried~ Would he forget about me. He said in the past 4 years he hadn't. He had admitted it. I needed something angry. Something to match my mood. Something I could turn up loud and no one would hear me cry. I turned on my CD player and threw in my Nine Inch Nails CD. Perfect I thought.

Terrible Lie"

hey God

why are you doing this to me?

am i not living up to what i'm supposed to be?

why am i seething with this animosity?

hey God

i think you owe me a great big apology.

terrible lie

terrible lie

terrible lie

terrible lie

hey God

i really don't know what you mean.

seems like salvation come only in our dreams

i feel my hatred grow all the more extreme.

hey God

can this world really be as sad as it seems?

terrible lie

terrible lie

terrible lie

terrible lie

don't take it away from me.

i need someone to hold on to.

don't take it away from me.

i need someone to hold on to.

hey God

there's nothing left for me to hide.

i lost my ignorance, security and pride.

i'm all alone in a world you must despise.

hey God

i believed your promises,

your promises and lies.

terrible lie

terrible lie