Chapter 6 - The Beach

It's definitely a nice change from studio to outdoor photo shoots.  We pretty much start working right after we dropped our luggage at the hotel.  We are on the beach in Santa Monica and will be here until sunset.  Toni, Cara and I each took turns on solo shots and then group ones.  We loved the weather, warm sun, nice ocean breeze and the crew is very nice, made us feel welcome and safe.  I mean we have to feel comfortable since we are half naked most of the time and the crew is mostly men.

I finally had a chance to check my phone after session ended for the day.  There were over 10 messages from Taylor.  She wanted to meet us for dinner but I told her the crew is taking us out.  I've checked with Toni and Cara before replying to Taylor that we could meet her the next morning for breakfast since photo session is not going to start until 11:00am.  She said she’d pick us up at 8:00am.

The three of us were up early because of the time different and waited at the lobby for Taylor.   The hotel is not located in a busy area, no paparazzi waiting outside but still, 3 blonde tall beauties sitting in the lobby made a lot of heads turn. 

"I want to go to the beach." Cara said.

"Car, we are going to be on the beach everyday."  I said.

"No, I mean on our free time." 

"I don't know if we get any free time.  I want to go shopping.  What do you want to do Karlie?"  Toni is looking at the map from the hotel front desk.

Before I could answer, Cara said,  "She just wants to see Taylor.  Hahaha..."

Taylor came in when I was about to yell at Cara, made me wonder if she heard what Cara said.

I got up and gave her a hug.  I don't know, seems like we just stood there and hug each other tightly for a long time but neither of us wants to let go until we heard Cara's cough.

We looked at each other after parting; both of us have red cheeks.  I introduced Cara and Toni to her, we chatted a bit before heading out to Taylor's car.  When we got to the nearby restaurant, surprisingly no paparazzi were around.

We sat by a table over looking the ocean.  With the beautiful weather all of us were in good moods.

"So Taylor, you drove from L.A.?"  Toni asked Taylor after ordering breakfast.

"Yeah, it's about an hour drive, not too bad.  I mean my guard drove, hahaha..."  Taylor drinking her coffee.

"I'm sorry you have to come all the way out here."  I apologized.

Taylor patted my hand on the table, "It's no big deal.  I go to the beach all the time when I ran out of song ideas."

We were chatting but Cara was unusually quiet.  "Car, you feeling okay?"  I was being concern.

"I'm fine.  I just don't want to say the wrong thing, you know my mouth."  She stuck her tongue out while I gave her a side-glance.

Must be the bacon that fluid her, she became a chatterbox after.

"How long are you guys staying?  Taylor asked.

"4 more days."  Cara replied.

"Do you have free time?"  Taylor looked at me.

"Not sure, we just started but I don't think we have shoots at night, we already did ton of studio shots in New York."  I just realized her hand was on top of mine all this time.

"Do you think I can come and watch the photo session today?"  I didn't reply, the back of my mind is thinking we will be surrounded by paparazzi on the beach.

"I think we should check with Monica or even Ed, not sure if they want us to get publicity before official debut."  Toni is being the thinker knowing paparazzi follow Taylor around all the time.

"I'll call."  Cara took out her phone and called Monica who told her she will get back to her in 5 minutes and she did.  She said Ed is thrill to have this opportunity to get extra publicity.  Taylor is welcome to watch all the photo shootings.  The press can take all the photos they want from the girls but no interview.

With that, Taylor's security team talked to VS crew on photo shoot location and time.  I'm just happy I can spend more time with Taylor but then I'm freaking out the thought of being half naked in front of her and the paparazzi.

Cara and I are changing in the tent on the beach while Toni is having solo shots.

"Karlie, don't be nervous.  This is a great opportunity for all of us, you can't even ask for it.  The world will get to know us, thanks to Taylor."  Cara is trying to calm me down.

"I guess you are right.  I just have to make believe all the paparazzi are dead people!"  We laughed after.

"I'm also nervous about another thing..."  I'm looking at the mirror with my bathing suit on.

As if she could my mind. "Why are you nervous?  It's just a matter of time before she sees you in your birthday suit!  Hahaha!"  I slapped her butt.

---------------------------------------

Taylor is in her car waiting for VS crew to get everything set up, she doesn't want to go out too early to cause distractions.   Toni is getting her solo shots now, Karlie should be up next and she wants to see her up close. 

Not to act like a pervert but after Lily described Karlie's figure to her and seeing those Instagram photos, she just had to see it from her own eyes.  Toni's done and she heard them calling Karlie from the tent.   Taylor went out from her car and walked to the beach.  The crew set up a chair for her under a beach umbrella. 

Taylor's mouth went very dried when she saw Karlie walked out from the tent.  Those legs, those silky smooth long legs and Taylor thought she has long legs but no.  When Karlie turned around to face the camera, which is in front of Taylor, she nearly fell out of her chair, those abs!  She wants to touch those abs so bad and the look on Karlie's face, there is something naughty and lustful about her look and she's looking right into Taylor's blue eyes.  Taylor never had the thirst for women but Karlie is changing her mind right now.

Taylor could hear plenty of cameras clicking sound behind her, she knows paparazzi were taking pictures of her watching Karlie, it's fine, she wants the world to know Karlie because she will be hers.

---------------------------------------

I took a deep breath before walking out of the tent.  I'm more nervous on seeing Taylor than the paparazzi.  As I'm walking to the water I can feel her eyes burn on my back, I turned around to face her, rather the camera, I was giving her the desire look, I want her more than ever, even though it's impossible but the thought of wanting her never left me.

The photographer was screaming "Nice Karlie." "Perfect Karlie." "Fantastic Karlie."
My solo shots went on much faster than Toni's, within minutes the photographer got what he's looking for and I'm done.  Toni is changed and sitting with the crew, Cara came out of the tent as I was walking in.  I've changed half way with my bra and jeans on when Taylor walked in.

I looked at her; her face is red like a tomato

"I...I want to touch your abs!"  Like a kid demanding candy.

I smiled and softly said, "Come closer."

We are now only a foot apart, facing each other.  I took her hand and placed it on my abs, she began to slide her hand up and down and around my stomach.  Her lips parted, "So nice..."

I lost it when our eyes met, I pulled her in and kissed her luscious lips gently but she returned with a more passionately one.

"Karl, can I come in?"  Cara is calling outside.

We parted quickly.  Cara walked in, looked at me and frowned her eyebrows then I realized I only have my bra on with Taylor wrapped under my arm.  Cara threw me my T-shirt and pointed at my lips.  Both Taylor and I looked at the mirror right away; Taylor fixed her lipstick while I wipe it off on mine. 

"I'll be outside."  Taylor walked out of the tent.

Cara turned to me, "Baby, you are in trouble."