Chapter 11 - Meow

Taylor is humming while making breakfast in front of the stove when I quietly wrapped my long arms around her waist from behind. She gasped and quickly turn off the stove because she knew it was not going to be a quick peck on the cheek. She turned around but I didn't give her much chance to say good morning as I took her lips right away for a passionate kiss, soon after our tongues slithering within each other's mouth fighting for dominance.

Taylor pushed me back against the kitchen counter when we broke the kiss. She continued to move her mouth to sucked and nibbled my earlobe, "I want to pay back what you did to me last night." She whispered while her hands softly squeezed my butt cheeks.

"With interest?" I teased. Taylor slid one of her hands between my inner thighs, her eyes turned into smouldering blue flames as she discovered I didn't wear panties.

"I want you NOW!" In one swift move Taylor lifted the T-shirt over my head, my chiseled, athletic body is totally bare in front of her eyes.

"Get on the counter." She ordered me like a boss with her eyes burned with lust.

"Argh, it's cold." The icy marble countertop is numbing my back.

"Baby, you'll be on fire very very soon." And she was right, I was moaning, screaming, sweating, burning with non-stop climax. It was a beautiful morning.

When we got back to our senses it was already passed noon. We're still on the countertop, I'm caressing Taylor bare back who is still on top of me with her head rested on my chest.

"I love you Tay." I said softly.

"I love you more Kar." Taylor lifted her head and kissed my chest. Her naughty hand began to play with my nipple again but Dibbles stopped her by meowing on the stool nearby.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to feed her and Mer."

"Was she watching us all this time?" I frowned my eyebrows.

We had breakfast food for lunch and I hung around another hour before going back to my place to prepare a photo shoot at night. I did warn Taylor not to leave any marks on me but she naughtily left some on places that were for her eyes only.

--------------------------------

Surprised to find Cara at home. "The photographer is sick with the flu, had to reschedule the shoot." She came around to sniff me like a dog.

"Get away from me."

"I smell sex."

I blushed. "I took a shower already."

"Ah-ha! Gotcha!" I went and kicked her butt.

"Hey, what is she going to do with that guy?"

I sat down on the couch and groaned. "It's part of her publicist team's plan."

"You okay with it?"

"Do I have any saying?! They are protecting her career. They don't care about me."

"Karl, you have to make a name for yourself. You can't stay in the shadow forever."

"I know. Not just me, you and Toni too. The 3 of us will be supermodels one day."

--------------------------------

We are getting busier and busier with modeling work. Cara took the plane more than the subway. Toni and I were usually in photo shoots all over the country whenever we don't have classes.

Taylor and I find every chance to be together. She still take photos with that guy from time to time, just to keep media to think she is dating him but no more physical contact like kissing or holding hands.

Thanksgiving is coming and Taylor is going home to Nashville. Now that I have extra money, I'm going to St. Louis to see my folks.

"How about we meet the day after Thanksgiving?" I'm lying down on the couch with my head on Taylor's lap at her place.

"I think we should go somewhere, like a mini vacation." Taylor is looking at some travel magazines.

"How about...we go to Paris?" Taylor puts the magazine away and looked down to my eyes with a smile.

"That's a wonderful idea!" With that she picked up her phone and start calling the agent who handles her private jet.

I forgot this girl doesn't fly commercial flight. "I'll pay you back." I don't want to take advantage of her.

"Don't be silly hon." She bent down and gave me a kiss.

"How about I pay for hotel?"

"Deal."

So the plan is we go separate way for Thanksgiving and then she'll come to St. Louis to meet my family and we'll go to Paris from there.