(Bonus) Flashback to Fifteen

//Hey ya'll. This is a really short BONUS chapter just so you can understand what went on before Ren came along. A couple people were asking for one bc the plot is rediculously confusing and frustrating (my sincerest apologies for that babes), so hopefully this reveals some of the things you were wondering about and clears up some of the gross buts and pieces of the story I wasn't clear about. 

P.S.// the gif was protruded and recommended by @cerendipity looove ya babe ur the coolest <33 (go check out her stories which just happen to be in MY READING LIST. they're kind of my life, okay?)

Much love to all you lovely people following this story ur all my favoritest. Leave me comments and feedback por favor. What do ya'll think so far? Does it suck, does it not? Tell me how to improve it. Suggestions? Thanks lovelies!

***

“Is that him?” my mother said in surprise as she saw Nick sitting on the mall bench, looking around for me. It had been almost a month since we had started dating, and though we were only fifteen, it seemed like it had been for much longer. This was the first time my mother had laid eyes on him and she looked cxmpletely horrified. The guy was extremely built for a freshman and I knew it scared my mother to let me be alone with him, but it’s been a while now and nothing had happened yet.

“Its fine, mom.” I tried to calm her down. “I’ll see you later.” I added quickly to finally get out of the car. I avoided my mother’s glare and pranced over to where he sat, a smile lighting up on his face. I could still feel her eyes on my back as I crushed him with a hug. He was close to half my size and he towered over me. There were dimples that appeared when he grinned as the wind blew his dark brown hair over his green eyes.

I saw my mom’s car pull off and I turned back to Nick and said excitedly, “She’s gone. You ready?”

----

Freshman parties were supposed to be lame, but when it was your first ever party, it was going to be quite the opposite. Music pounded my ears and made my heart thump in the back of my head. Nick handed me a solo cup filled with a brown liquid – beer. “Drink up, babe” He shouted over the bass as he downed his own solo cup quickly and turned to get more.

I stared at the cup in my hand for a moment before taking a small drink like Nick did. It tasted bitter and inedible in my mouth and I quickly set it down on the counter while Nick had his back turned. He turned around again with two more cups filled to the brim. He grinned at my empty hands, assuming I was going to get drunk with him and handed me another. He crossed in front of me to go dance and I set it dumped the frothy liquid in the closest trash can.

The beers kept coming and I kept dumping them, disgusted by the taste. Nick was extremely drunk and I wasn’t sure he would even remember tonight once it was over. But even though we were on two different levels, we were both having an amazing time. That is until Henry McKellar tripped in his drunken rampage and spilled his individual bottle of vodka all over Nick.

I thought Nick was about to beat Skinny Henry to Tuesday morning, so I dragged him up the stairs, with much effort I might add, to see if we could find him another shirt. I rummaged through a stranger’s drawer in search of a shirt that might actually fit Nick’s large body. I finally found a faded red cotton tee and went over to where he sat on the bed, rambling on drunkenly.

He reeked of vodka, the scent of pure alcohol burning my nose. I helped him peel off the soaked shirt he wore, exposing his large muscles. I stepped back and dropped the shirt off to the side. When I turned back around, I found Nick staring at me weird. I froze, waiting for his next move.

Nick then said in low, serious voice that scared me straight, “Take your dress off.”

I took a cautious step back and stuttered, “W-what?” I was suddenly aware of how close he was to me, of how short my dress was, of the closed door behind me, and of how scared I felt in that moment. He thinks I’m drunk. I took another step back, but he sprung up and grabbed me by the wrist, crushing it between his fingers. I whimpered as I tried to pull away from his grip, but I was barely audible over the music.

Nick grumbled loudly, “I said take your dress off” I yanked away again and I felt something pop. I let out a sharp cry of pain.

“Nick, please. You’re drunk. Please let go.” I begged as I felt tears come to my eyes. That’s when I felt knuckles thrown against the side of my face. Knocking me to the floor. I hit my head on the wood with a loud crack. My vision was spotty and I couldn’t move as I felt his heavy body on top of me. The music roared from downstairs as his knees pinned me to the floor. His rough hands searched along the inside of my thigh and traveled up my dress.

I was a scared fifteen year old and in only a matter of seconds I had lost everything.