Chapter 2

Evan was fully dressed in his pajamas, which was basically just red basketball shorts and a black t-shirt. After making a quick spaghetti dinner that barely did anything to fulfill Evan's hunger, he finished his homework and rushed to play online with his friends. He had just started to set his PC and headset up when a ringing filled his ears.

Daithi De Nogla wants to Skype.

"Right on time," Evan mumbled and accepted the call. Three faces appeared on his second screen. He had dual monitors, one to play games and the other monitors to skype with his friends while playing.

Almost every day, the "crew" would play and record videos using different names. Evan as Vanossgaming, David as Daithi De Nogla, Tyler as I AM WILDCAT, and Jonathan as H2O Delirious. Using these names, the four each made youtube channels and all four were widely known. And although it would be nice to be known by a lot of people, they liked having a secret they all could share.

David, Jonathan, and Tyler appeared on his screen and greeted him at the same time. "How'd it go with the girl? Please tell me you didn't kill her." David, of course, was joking around but there was a voice in the back of his head that said that he knew Evan was capable of doing that and would be crazy enough to if he was that angry.

"It actually wasn't bad. We fought for a while, stopped, and then I dropped her off."

A loud cough came from Tyler. "Are you telling me that you actually stopped arguing without physically fighting or breaking something and did a nice thing for a girl who insulted you in front of a bunch of people?"

Evan's friends were probably not supposed to be this surprised, but Evan did have a history of fighting and anger issues. It wasn't like him to just let something like this go.

"I did, but that doesn't mean I'm not still mad at her. I told her I'd make her life a living hell and I'm going to live up to it," Evan smiled at the screen, but only two of his friends smiled back. "What David?"

David and Evan had known each other before they had met Tyler and Jonathan. The two first met in second grade and were best friends since. They were basically brothers and like all brothers, they got into a few fights, but nothing too serious. Seeing the disappointed expression on David's face had instantly brought guilt to Evan. David was like the older brother between the two and had always gotten Evan out of trouble when he needed it. His decisions and thoughts on certain subjects influenced Evan because Evan knew that everything that David decided was in order to prevent him from getting in trouble.

Evan sighed. "I know I shouldn't but I can't just let her do something like that and get away with it. I was kind, I offered her a ride home and played nice."

"I guess."

The conversation came to a stop until Jonathan cleared his throat to cut through the thick silence. "How about some Gmod Prop Hunt?"

They didn't talk about Evanee for the next few hours as they all shared jokes and laughed, playing their game. Their other friends that they had met online also joined: MiniLadd, Lui Calibre, Terroriser, and BasicallyIDoWork. After hours of laughing, dying, and Nogla repeatedly cussing people out, the four all had hilarious and entertaining footage that they'd be able to edit and share on YouTube.

Throughout the game though, Evan couldn't help but wonder what Evanee was doing. If she really was going to wait at the school before he saw her, did that mean that her aunt wasn't home?

It proved to be a a very interesting topic because by the end of recording, Evan decided to run across the street and ask.

"Going somewhere?" Jonathan asked Evan, seeing that Evan had switched his basketball shorts into a pair of jeans.