⁰³

"Na!" Yooncheol shouted from his room, forcing the said girl to remove her earbuds as she answered him with a yell back.

"Na, someone hacked into our computer," her brother yelled in panic. "It's too fast, I can't uncode it."

Yoonna groaned, letting her pen fall on her desk as she stretched, rising from her comforty chair and sauntered to his room. Yooncheol gazed up at her, eyes litting up in hope as he pleaded with her.

The girl shoved his chair aside as she sat down on another beside him, typing into the now dark screen full of unknown codes. Biting her lips as her fingers sped on the keyboard, the code diminished line by line after her brain racked on any possible way to break the codes and she hurriedly locked the computer's security.

"Woah, you are still so good," the teenager complimented with a clap, going back onto his computer to check his data as she slumped down on her seat. The girl shrugged, snatching a pillow from his bed and nuzzled into it.

"Na, why didn't you try for those large companies? Your skills are better than the players in your team."

Yooncheol had accompanied her to try out on a number of eSports companies. Although he was accepted and was offered a few contracts, he decided to decline them after a few weeks of thinking. One of the reasons was due to his sister not getting the same offer as him, the other was he's still studying. He had visited Yoonna at her company and watched her teammates play a few matches.

He had come to a conclusion that they weren't professional enough and Yoonna was being left out due to her playing the same role as the leader, who wasn't as great but he had the coach to cover for him. Yooncheol had tried to talk to Yoonna and asked her to quit as soon as possible, but unfortunately her contract hasn't ended.

Yoonna shook her head at him, signalling him not to continue and she doesn't want to start this topic again.

"I'm not professional enough to apply for the large companies, and I didn't have enough experience."

"But Na..." he whined. "You graduated from Neo Technology School, the cert should prove that you are good enough, just a bit more training and you can strive in the industry too."

"You are still young, Cheol. You will understand soon," Yoonna sighed as she exited his room, not wanting to argue with him again and closed the door.

Her eyes met their eldest concerning gaze, who had passed by the room and overheard the conversation. Yoonna waved her hands, trying to assure her and Yoonsu nodded, still not convinced but she let her be.

"Dinner's ready." she announced, patting Yoonna's shoulder and disappearing back into the dining room.

"Who hacked in," she murmured as her finger slid through the keyboard in swift motion, chewing on a gum popped into her mouth. Her brown eyes fixed onto the screen in front, reading the codes displayed on her screen that she had managed to transfer into her computer before she shut the virus down on her brother's computer.

Why would they hack my old computer, it's now Cheol's.

Huh...

Donghyuck?

Her eyes landed on the unfamiliar word she spotted in between the numerous numbers and alphabets. Clicking her tongue as she focused back onto the details, she sent a message to the user 'Donghyuck' displayed using codes, the same way the anonymous presented themselves to her.

'Who are you and why did you hack into my computer?'

Assuming that the user might not reply until they turn on their device, she exited the computer system and shut down her computer.

Ding!

A notification rang off on her phone as she walked towards the dining area to grab her dinner. She glanced at it, seeing her team's group chat spamming.

Jyari Team

Manager: As you guys know, our management are tight on money, there's no sponsors for us anymore

Manager: I know you guys have worked hard on this, but the company couldn't afford to lose another amount on our team

Coach: They want to focus on the current rising team, so they gave us two options

Coach: 1. Dismiss this team, 2. join the Lyani team but nobody will sponsor you unless you entered as main players

Hyunbin: coach, can we choose?

Coach: no, we already planned it out, I'm sorry but the team cannot accept too many of us, or the coach wouldn't be able to train everyone equally

Yueya: So only a few will join them and the rest will leave?

Coach: basically yes

Kualin: Who will leave?

Weixiang: I don't want to...

Coach: sorry guys, the main adc, top and sup player in this group will only be able to join

Coach: I tried to ask for a few more place, but they couldn't afford it

Manager: Kualin, Haoyi, Beongsik, the three of you will start training with the Lyani team from tomorrow onwards

HaoYi: so it's goodbye time

Vinson (Beongsik): See you guys soon, whether we are still in this industry or not

Yueya: bye guys, don't forget us!

Kualin: bye...

Weixiang left the group

Yueya left the group

Coach: Yoonna?

Coach: Tch, do I have to do it myself?

You are removed from the group

OMG I have been so busy that I forgot to update on the story 😭😭😭

before any readers gonna ask for next chapter imma update this real quick

my camp is so soon and tests are on and off every week i just had little to none time to think of the plots omg

have a nice time reading and maybe I will actually be very inactive, only a few more chapters and I'll be stuck with AS exams until around November