¹¹

After a few weeks she played with Taeyong's team at CTechnology, she continued her routine to stay in her room playing matches and matches with her AD characters, occasionally taking jungle characters to get some thrills.

Her life seems to have gone back to normal.

Well, at least no Donghyuck hacking, no weird messages from random gamers, and the guy calling her a stalker also disappeared within her sight.

What am I even hoping for...

On her shift in the cafe, sipping an iced americano she ordered for herself behind the counter as she glanced at the customers engrossed in the computers. Hendery surprisingly wasn't here today, along with Kun, leaving her alone on the shift with no one to talk to.

Her fingers tapped on the counter absentmindedly, waiting for the time to pass. She dozed off thinking with her back facing the cashier site.

She mentally scoffed at herself. How could she easily trust a stranger to meet up just to have a match with them? She probably was scammed so they could see what tactics she used during the games. Why would a company want her to join anyway? She wasn't even good enough, just like what they said...

"Yah," the guy in grey clothes paired with loose jeans waved his hands, trying to grab the girl's attention who didn't feel their presence. His friend beside him checked the counter and rang the bell, finally getting her to notice them after a few rings.

"Sorry," she murmured an apology before giving them a half-hearted smile. "How can I help you?"

"One ice americano and one ice latte," the grey-clothed male said. Yoonna nodded, turning around to prepare after they paid.

Yoonna glanced over to them, realising they were standing there waiting for her instead of having a seat. She inquired, "Do you want to rent a computer?"

The other male in a white T-shirt shook his head, gesturing for her to continue on making their drinks while they continued to stand there for a moment before one of them rounded the counter to her side, and the other went to the staff room.

"No, we were asked to look over the cafe since Kun-ge is busy."
Yoonna nodded at the information, not bothering to vocally acknowledge his words.

"How long have you been working here?" He took the initiative to spark up a conversation, clearing the silence between them.

Yoonna landed her gaze at him for a moment before answering him, "Around 2 months and a half."

He nodded, scanning the area and stared back a her, "How was it? Working here."

"Good," was her reply as she passed him his orders.

The boy nodded, understanding she didn't want to chat more. "I will leave you here then. Oh and, I forgot to introduce myself, I-"

"Xiaojun, I need your help," the other male in the staff room called from the inside and the boy beside Yoonna whipped his head towards the direction, replying to him.

"Yeah, that's my name, I guess," Xiaojun smiled at Yoonna and waved bye to her, going over to his friend.

Yoonna watched him leave, sighing tiredly after he was out of sight.

Kun

Kun: Yoonna, sorry to text you this late,
but I think my friends are there to look over the cafe

Kun: you can take your leave after your shift ends, don't worry

Kun: I told them you take care of the rest