⁰⁸

Yoonsu sighed, peeking through the gap of the door to Yoonna's room, spotting the said female  in front of her computer, again. She wondered if her sister ever got any sleep for the past few days after she came back that day with dark gaze that contained annoyance and mostly killing intent, which she never thought she would witness it again in her sisters eyes.

Seeing the eyebags eventually darkened day by day, Yoonsu frowned.

Flashback

"Yoonna? Is that you?"

Hearing loud sounds coming from the front door, too loud to an extent, Yoonsu had dropped what she was doing and head out from her own room to see the commotion for herself. 

There stood Yoonna, her hood draping over her head to cover her face. In her hands held her bag, and with sharp eyes the older sister had caught onto the object in the other fist of her sister's.

A silver pendant.

It was none other pendant. The object carved into a lotus silver bell was so familiar to them that Yoonsu sucked in a large amount of air and couldn't help herself to stop the shaking legs of hers as she descended from the stairs, approaching the younger female. 

"You..."

Her words paused in her throat, only noticing the slight red colour oozing out from the palm that was gripping onto the pendant. Eyes wide, Yoonsu stared at her sister in alarm.

"Who...Where..."

The girl finally met her eyes, her usual brown eyes showing rage and fury, emotions that Yoonsu had long forgotten how it looked in her sisters eyes. This was the first time she saw her showing this kind of expressions after 11 years, which momentarily caught her as she slightly trembled at the sight of her sister's gaze.

"In an alley, they tried to trap me."
Yoonna seethed, her piercing gaze not leaving the older one.

"They brought guns and daggers with them. I blocked one of it with my bare hands, and caught this bell before they escaped when someone passed by."

Yoonsu understood what she meant. 
Seems like they found their whereabouts and they were being spied. They will never give up until we give in to what they wanted.

Present

Yooncheol would sometimes barge in her room to annoy her, but it seems like his blabbering wasn't effective anymore. The two decided to let him be and keep what they knew away from their brother, since the boy still has to finish his studies and was finally seeing hope in living in the new environment after they tried to reason with him.

Although the youngest would sometimes accompany Yoonna to play ranking during his free time or after his schooling, he would still come out from his room to eat his food and sometimes go out with his friends. At least for Yooncheol, she doesn't have to worry, but Yoonna...and the bell...

Her thoughts came to a halt when the doorbell to their house sounded from the living room. Yoonsu left Yoonna's door, walking to the living room to peek at the visitor.

Seeing two unfamiliar boys standing outside, she guessed they were Yooncheol's friends. Without much thoughts, she opened the door to greet them.

"Hello, may I help you?"

The boys were obviously surprised when she questioned them as they eyed each other, urging the other to speak.

The shorter male sighed, losing the glaring contest and turned back towards Yoonsu who was patiently waiting for them.

"Are you the stalker Haechan said?" He asked. He earned a shove from the taller who glared at him.

Yoonsu raised her brows and sent them a threatening, as if wanting to challenge them. "Who are you to call me a stalker?"

The taller male shoved him again, glaring at him to not speak. "Sorry, that was rude of him. Our friend mentioned that he met you a few times and we thought if we could meet you too."

A small rustle sounded from the kitchen before another girl approached the door with an apple in her bandaged, curious as to why her sister took so long at the door.

"Su, who are they?" Yoonna questioned, glancing disdainfully at them after she heard one of the boys faintly from her room.

Yoonsu shrugged, motioning her to take a look at them.
"They just knock and ask if I am a stalker, saying they want to get to know me?"

Hearing that, the shorter boy looked away in shame from the twinning sisters as the tall male glared at him again.

That bitch again.

"Stalker?" Yoonna scoffed. "Tell your friend to not bother us again. I never met him more than twice and have never spoken to him other than at the arena and the café."

Yoonna paced back into the kitchen as her sister glared at the two boys, hands shutting the door.
"I told you Donghyuck is crazy, don't trust his words until you judge it yourself," Doyoung hushed Yangyang as they gave the elder female an apologetic look.

"Wait," Yoonna called out as she halted on her tracks at their words, making the two boys look back at her. 
That's it, we are doomed.

"You know a Donghyuck?"

Doyoung nodded, signaling Yangyang to not blurt out anything offensive without processing his words again. "He is our friend, the one who told us about you."

Yoonna's eyebrow twitched, and the boys couldn't read her expression. The only thing they could made out was that she was extremely displeased, with the daggers glared at them.

"He wouldn't want both his computer at home and in the company to crash, would he? Him being on TV with special headlines will be a good thing, don't you think? Tell him to fuck off if he want to live."

They heard venom dripping off her voice, giving them shivers as they stood on their feet. The door slammed shut and the two boys let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Let's go," Doyoung pulled Yangyang with him, who willingly fastened his pace towards the opposite end of the house.

"What is that?" Yoonsu asked as soon as Yoonna slammed the door closed. Yoonna took a breath, calming herself down before facing her sister.

"Nothing." She coldly replied with her normal blank face and left Yoonsu there to stare at her, worried.

Hello, another weekly update for this book hehe

I may or may not halt the updates for a few weeks since my exams will be starting next week. So if I'm lucky to spare sometime on the plot, then you will get an update!

Have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter :)