¹⁶

Yoonna was silently washing the dishes at the counter as the boy she met last time, Xiaojun, took over Hendery's shift since he said the latter had some work to do. The peaceful silence in the cafe had Yoonna finally relaxed after a long day at the company dealing with the team's manager.

At least I was given a 3-month training before they decided if they should keep me. She thought to herself. I could finally reunite with Sicheng-ge.

"Yoonna, Yoonna! You are daydreaming, the water is going to fill the sink." Kun's worried voice broke her from her thoughts as she hurriedly turned off the tap and wiped the counter dry.

"Are you ok? Do you want to take a break? You have been out of yourself after returning from the company. I heard what happened." Kun asked, concerned.

"It's ok," Yoonna shook her head, giving Kun an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I got distracted."

Kun patted her shoulder as a sign to tell her to stay at ease about it and returned back to his office.

He came back again with a box in his hands, holding it out towards Yoonna.

Yoonna tilted her head questioningly at him.

"It's a small present. I was supposed to gift it to you since you have been working here for a few weeks and I was grateful, but you joined our team, so treat it as my welcome gift." Kun smiled warmly at her.

Yoonna received the box, scanning it with curiosity. "Thank you."

"Don't worry about the practice or about umm...Donghyuck, you know. Taeyong said you won't be training with him at the moment, you will be training with us along with 127 and Dream, but Haechan won't be in your training schedule," Kun reassured her.

Yoonna nodded, thanking him for the gift and the reassurance and went back to clean the dish she had almost finished.

Kun smiled, shaking his head and sighed before he left for his office. He sat down on his chair, his eyes glanced at the picture he took with his friends during his schooling years and smiled.

You couldn't recognise us, but I remember teaching you games, Yina. We missed you.

A knock on the door made the Yoon siblings halt on their food and perked over to the door of their apartment. The knock continued and Yoonsu looked over at Yooncheol, signalling him to check the door. He gave up winning the staring contest and strode over, grabbing the door open to reveal three males standing outside.

"Hello," a familiar voice greeted Yooncheol, who was confused at their presence in front of the door.

"Yuta-san?"

Yoonna and Yoonsu whipped their heads at the name mentioned, spotting the said male smiling at them.

"Yuta?!" Both the sisters jumped onto their feet and ran to the door, hugging the older male who had Yooncheol already on his figure like a koala.

"We thought everyone died," Yoonsu sobbed into his shirt. Yuta patted their heads, his heart breaking at their breakdowns.

"Shh, I'm here right now." He calmed them down as Yooncheol slowly let go of him and wiped his tears with his own sleeve.

"Umm," the boy beside them coughed, gaining their attention and Yuta laughed a bit.

"I forgot to introduce you, this is Ten and Jaemin. We just passed by and I remembered a fellow in my team told me he met Yoonna, so I thought it could be you guys."

The three nodded, waving hello at them.

"Hello, though I didn't get to tell you my name last time, I'm Ten! We met in Kun's cafe that day." Ten greeted and told Yoonna who nodded at him.

"We will be going, we still have competition this afternoon," Yuta informed them as they hugged him again, wishing him good luck.

"Fighting," Yoonna whispered in his ear.

Omg I'm back I'm back! 

I just came back from outstation and wow, the places I went to were so beautiful! 

But a sad thing is that I have to catch up with 2 weeks of classes that I have missed 😥. Posting this chapter that I wrote during outstation now and I will start on my classes! 

Have a great and happy day!