Prologue

10 years ago

"Su! I got into my dream college!"
The young girl ran into the house with an envelope in her hands, a bright smile on her face.

Her steps halted when she spotted her sister and her brother laying on the floor, her smile stiffened at the scene displayed in front of her. Her mother with a bat stained with blood in her hand stood beside the unmoving siblings, staring back at her with wide eyes.

"I...I-I...Na please listen to me, t-this isn't what y-you think-"
Her mother dropped the bat on the floor as she slowly walked towards the stunned girl. Tears flowing out of her eyes as she stared back at the woman with disbelief in her eyes.

"Na-"

"D-don't, don't call me, I don't know who you are," the young girl trembled as she stepped backwards, her eyes searching for any possible stuff to defend herself if the woman, whom she treated as her mother, swung another bat into her.

"Na, please..."

"I said don't call me that!"

The girl raged. Her eyes no longer showed disbelief, but anger and betrayal as she picked up a vase stood nearest to her. She could no longer care about the dirt spat on her dress. All she wanted was to get her mother out of the way and check on her siblings.

"You really love to be the hero, don't you?"
The woman laughed as she cornered the young girl. Her hands reaching out towards her neck but the female was quick to dodge and slammed the vase on the woman's head.

"Fuck," the woman cussed, her hands holding onto her head as she felt the blood trickling down. Her world spun. Her hands reached out and tried to grab onto her daughter again before she collapsed onto the floor. Her knees felt weak as she felt blood, not long before her figure stilled.

The young female kneeled down in front of the woman, checking if the woman has gone unconscious before she rushed over to her siblings.

"Su, Cheol."

The girl shook the two that were fighting to keep their eyelids open. The older female gave her a pained smile as she mouthed a 'run' before her head limped on the younger girl's hand. The youngest was least injured and managed to lift himself up with some help.

"Lean on me, I will carry Su out and call an ambulance."

"Na," the nine year old boy weakly called as he leaned on the lamp post after the two of them managed to leave the house and walked a few feet away from their gate. The female hummed tiredly as she panted, the weight on her back was getting heavier the more they walked.

"I don't want to return back."

"We won't, I'll make sure of that."
Said the female as she stopped a car and ask the driver for help. The older male agreed after seeing their condition, urging them to hop in.

5 years ago

"Take care of yourself," the man hugged each of the siblings as they arrived at the airport.

"Don't forget to send me a message after you reach China! I had already informed my friend there to pick you guys up."

"We won't forget! Thank you so much, Shohei. We will miss you."
The eldest amongst the three said as she hugged the man. Shohei patted her shoulder, smiling at the three after he released them from his embrace.

The three siblings thanked him for taking them into his family's care. Through out the two years they had grown to love each other and treated each other as a family. However, the siblings knew they couldn't rely on Shohei more than that as their life were still in danger in Japan, where their mother may be still alive and their relatives were also searching for them. For money. 

Shohei may be pulled into the mess if they continue to stay, and the three agreed to move for the sake of their friend's family.

After Shohei left, the three glanced at each other.

"So, China?"

"We will stay there with Shohei's friend until Na starts her university in Korea."

The eldest nodded to confirm.

"Then let's go!"

Hello! I'm back!

A new story has been created. Honestly, I haven't finished the whole plot yet so pardon me if I don't update frequently. 

And also, I just started sem 2 so there will be a lot of new assignments, tests, exams as the most important is my AS exams for A level, so I will be focusing mainly on my studies before I write yea!

Gonna try juggling studies and writing this story out 😵