¹²

[audio chat]

"Support, support, recall first," Yoonna requested when they killed off the opponent at the bottom lane. The support player gave her a hum in response and they went back to the tower.

[AD, it's you again,] the topsolo player with his username as SJ exclaimed through his mic. Yoonna checked his username, not having any idea if she played with them the last time. Instead of replying to him, she hummed questioningly.

[We matched twice last week, I think,] he said, running into his opponent and dodging the attacks. [Remember your support didn't reply to you that match?]

When my support doesn't answer? When was it? Ah, that stupid evening...

Yoonna hummed, this time understanding what he was saying. "I thought you were playing with your team, Jaehyun? Or Taeyong?"

[I am. Just that Taeyong couldn't join us, you know, stuff to handle, so we got you with us again this time. Jaehyun is playing mid-lane.]

[Hello.]

Jaehyun greeted through the mic.

[SJ, we are not supposed to let others know we are playing with them, they might track our users,] the jungle informed him.

She could imagine the said player shrugging as he spoke, [Nah, she already knows it is us. Jaehyun, dragon.]

[No she doesn't, she's not noona.] She heard the jungle huff.

[Yna,] Yoonna heard Jaehyun calling her and she gave him a response to let him know she was listening before he continued, [Taeyong said he forgot to get your name.]

[Can I have your name? I couldn't track your interviews with the company,] she heard the mic shuffle and another voice took over Jaehyun's mic.

"I'll give you later," she answered. Taeyong hummed, thanking her before the mic was passed back to Jaehyun.

[Told you, Mark.]

[Shut up, I don't think she knows your name either.] The jungle player shot back.

[Who doesn't know the famous Johnny?!]

"Me," Yoonna retorted in the midst of farming on the minions, making the player whose name is Mark and the support player burst into giggles.

[I'm hurt, Yna.]

[I thought she would know us because of the stupid media and reporters, especially those stalkers. Like, I am surprised no one caught us yet with our private account.] The support joined in the conversation, immediately getting a few 'same' from them.

[So, Yna, you really don't know us? Like, our team?]

Yoonna let out a confused 'huh' and tried to recall if she met any teams that had their names. "I don't recall any, I have only been to one competition as a sub-in. I think the opposite team's name is Dream? And one of them was rude as fuck, claiming I'm his stalker."

[Oh!] She heard Mark let out before their line burst into another fit of laughter.

"Whatever."

[Bro,] Johnny was the first to calm down. [So you were the one Haechan was talking about. Dude, this is hilarious.]

"Who the fuck is Haechan? And why do you guys understand what I was saying?" Yoonna questioned, controlling her character to shoot toward her teammates to show her displease while waiting for the opponents to revive.

[Whoa, whoa, language my lady,] the support, who she hasn't got his name too, said.

[Apparently, Dream is short for NCT Dream. NCT is the whole team, and we are divided into different sub-teams. So the ones you matched against were the youngsters in NCT.] Jaehyun supplied her, answering her questions slowly.

[Donghyuck was the one you met since he kept on complaining that there was a stalker around our company, our neighbourhood, Kun's cafe and even on their floor. He told us that it was the same girl, and we thought he was just being extra again.] he added.

"And you know a Donghyuck too?"

[Donghyuck is Haechan's real name. He preferred the media to know him as Haechan.]

[We linked one and one together, and ta-da, Haechan is just crazy.] Johnny laughed.

"So he is in your company, your team," she summarised, earning her a four 'yes' from them.

"Then he is lucky I didn't run into him that day or I will definitely punch him in his face," Yoonna said as she gritted her teeth, imagining how she would beat up the male.

[Woah, wait, what is with the hostile attitude,] Mark tried to dodge the attacks as he helped her at the bottom lane, seeing her rushing into her opponents and trying to kill them in one shot.

If it was given to the other players, they may not be able to survive from three opponents targeting them for jumping into the middle of their group. Mark sucked in a large breath, cursing lowly as he went to her aid, somehow managing to dodge the incoming attacks.

[God, Yna, you really jumped in. Ahhh, nah nah nah, I'm leaving, we can't survive this. I'm leaving, Yna good luck surviving.]

Mark hurriedly retreated after giving her his last supply of healing, running away from the fight to teleport back to the tower to heal himself. He expected that after he left, Yoonna would die under the hands of the three opponents and hurriedly rushed back to the site.

Except that, Yoonna survived the fight and managed to kill all three of them, healing her character right after with the plant around the area.

"He fucking hacked my computer, tried to tell my colleague that I'm a stalker of his. Arrogant asshole." She seethed, clicking on her mouse aggressively.

[Oh...] was the reply from the other side.

They continued to game in silence while Yoonna was thinking about how to beat Haechan up if she ever see him again, whether in real life or in the game. The four males stayed silent and occasionally asked each other to help, feeling the girl's anger coming through her character as she would dash in every time an opponent was spotted.

"She's mad scary, and scarily survived even in 1v3," Mark commented after the match. Jaehyun shrugged, not minding much of it and left them in the room to play.

Man my exam is next week, I'll update this chapter and continue my last grind for the papers

Time flew, don't you think? It's already nearing the end of the year and this year is so hectic and full of new experience, I really do wish that I could repeat this year again, good or bad

Anyways, this story has only a few readers, hihi! Imma wish you guys a good day ahead and I'll chat with you on my next chapter! If y'all could leave a few comments about how you think of the story so far I would be so happy 🥺 I don't mind if you leave any about correcting my grammar too! I would be glad to edit it!