Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N — I had to edit and republish due to some typos! Sorry 😬

There will be talk of the new episode at the end in the comments so I you don't want spoilers I'd advise against reading them 😊

———

They arrive at the restaurant/bar. It was a casual place, nothing too fancy, there were lots of groups of people everywhere drinking and socialising.

Danielle held the chair out for her pregnant girlfriend, "After you beautiful" Danielle blushed. "Thank you bambina" Stefania smiled and kissed the blonde softy.

A tall blonde waitress came over to take their drinks order, "can I just have a water please?" Danielle smiled.

"Bella you can have something stronger, just because I can't drink it doesn't mean you can't" Stefania smiled and squeezed Danielle's hand under the table.

"You sure?"

"Of course"

"Okay I'll have a dark rum then please".

"Absolutely, no problem at all" The waitress smiled, looking Danielle up and down. She took all their drinks orders and left.

"She was checking you out" Stefania pouted angrily.

"What? No she wasn't" Danielle laughed.

"She was, she gave you the look" Stefania furrowed her eyebrows at the blonde.

"Well the only person I want giving me the look is you" Danielle smiled cutely and kissed Stefania on the lips.

"You two are sickeningly cute" Casey laughed "but please we don't need to see that"

The couple pulled away but continued to stare at each others eyes. "I love you" Danielle mouthed. "I love you too" Stefania whispered.

"So Jackson" Casey cleared her throat, "You have a girlfriend, boyfriend?"

"I uh- yeah, fiancé actually. Her names Lindsay" He smiled nodding happily "I have a little girl too, Lilly"

"How'd you do it?" Danielle asked curiously.

"Do what? The baby or the proposal" he laughed.

"Don't need details on the baby thank you" Danielle laughed, "the proposal"

"In Paris, it was our two year anniversary. We walked around the tower, I hired a string quartet and well yeah I asked her. It was absolutely tipping down with rain so the quartet were all underneath umbrellas" Jackson laughed back at the memory.

"And you say we're sickeningly cute!" Stefania chipped in.

"Why aren't you pair engaged yet?" Casey asked rising an eyebrow.

Danielle and Stefania both paused, you could feel the awkward tension. Danielle turned to her girlfriend, "We're waiting on it" Danielle smiled awkwardly.

"It will be a surprise I guess" Stefania shrugged laughing.

The waitress came back with their drinks, Stefania wrapped her arm around Danielle's waist and pulled her close, Danielle laughed and held onto her hand under the table giving it a tight squeeze. She moved her fingers up Stefania's thigh and started circling around her center. Stefania tried to push her hand away but Danielle gripped on tightly.

"Stop it" The Italian whispered in her ear. "Something wrong babe?" Danielle smirked turning to face her.

"You can't do that to me, I'm hormonal enough as it is" she whined causing everyone to look at her.