Chapter Nineteen

"Good morning beautiful" Danielle whispered to her sleeping girlfriend. Her hand rubbing up and down the brunette's arm trying to wake her softly. The brunette started to stir before groaning "My head hurts"
"I'm not surprised bambi. I'll get you some pain meds" Danielle carefully got out of bed and found the pain killers in her suitcase, handing them to her girlfriend with some water.
"Are you hungry?" The blonde asked. The brunette shook her head, "cuddle me". The blonde did as she was told, jumped back into bed pulling the brunette into her.
"Hey Bambi?"
"Hmmm?" The brunette groaned still half asleep.
"Happy three months baby" the blonde whispered excitedly.
"Oh shoot yeah. Happy three months bambina" the brunette finally opened her eyes to kiss her girlfriend. "The best three months of my life" the brunette smiled into another kiss. "I love you"
"I love you too beautiful" the blonde kissed the brunette again, this time adding more effort, slowly moving her body on top of the brunette, light moans escaped their mouths. Stefania pulled away slightly. "Let's go shower" the Italian said between kisses "I feel gross, I need to wash" she laughed.
As it was their special day the blonde picked the brunette up carrying her to the bathroom placing her on the counter. "I could get used to this" Stefania smiled "I love being in your arms".
"Hmm... so you said last night" the blonde laughed clearly the brunette didn't remember "And I love having you in my arms" the blonde smiled before pulling the brunette in for another kiss.
"What do you mean? What I did do?" Stefania's head fell into her hands, cheeks red with embarrassment.
"Nothing bad, don't worry. Now come. The showers warm"
The couple take a nice long hot shower, washing each others bodies, sneaking in a few kisses.
"What are we going to do today bambi?" The blonde asked whilst drying her hair. "I have a few ideas, do you have anything in mind?"
"I was thinking maybe we could go and get a couples massage, then go and see the touristy things" Danielle laughed. "You can show me fake Italy" she said sarcastically.
"Fake Italy" Stefania sighed "I'll show you the real Italy one day" she smirked then kissed Danielle softly.
"I can't wait bambi"

Danielle wanted to plan a day for them but she figured one of them would be hungover and didn't want to book anything too early or to adventurous. She did have a little surprise for the evening though.

The couple said goodbye to their friends before heading out to get some food before their massage.

"Booking for Savre"

"Ah yes, through those doors and you're in room two. There are two robes waiting for you, when you're ready head through the door" the receptionist smiled before handing Danielle a key.

"After you my lady" Danielle smirked whilst holding the door for her girlfriend. Stefania smacked Danielle butt discreetly whilst heading in.
They head into a dark room, a few spot lights lighting the corners. "You need to get undressed bambi" Danielle laughed whilst taking her shirt off.
"How about you make me" a smirk appeared on the brunettes face.
"Oh make you huh?"
The brunette bit her bottom lip, eyeing up the blonde in front of her.
The blonde approached the brunette slowly unbuttoning  her shirt exposing her pink bra. "Damn" the blondes eyes widened. "I - am - very - lucky" Danielle said between neck kisses.

The brunette could feel her pulse quicken, having Danielle like this was such a turn on. Danielle unbuttoned Stefania pants before letting them fall to the floor. She decided to tease her girlfriend by placing sloppy kisses down her torso stopping on her waistband. "Danielle" the brunette moaned quietly. She moved her way back up nibbling slightly on the Italians skin. Unclasping her bra and letting it drop revealing her perky boobs. Danielle leaned in to the brunettes lips, her hot breath against Stefania "get your robe on bambi, I'll see you in there" the whispered seductively before quickly exiting the room. "Such a tease Savre" the brunette gasped following her girlfriend.