Chapter Two

The blonde made her way into the bathrooms, unaware that Stefania was following, she jumped when she saw he walk through the door behind her.

"So... you have a girlfriend?" The brunette questioned.

Danielle just sighed and looks down to the hands as she fiddles with her fingers. "I uh...uh..." She stutters "I do" She replies with a weak smile.

"You do not seem happy?" The brunette moved closer. "Its complicated I guess" Danielle shrugs finally looking up, those beautiful brown eyes, they felt so calming. She couldn't help but smile, the corners of her lips moving upwards, this felt weird.

"Well if I was your girlfriend..." Stefania slowly held the blondes hand still not breaking eye contact "If I was your girlfriend, I would not let you out of my sight, I would make sure that you were always smiling" she moved her lips closer to Danielles ear "I'd treat you like a princess" the last few syllables rolled off her tongue so seductively.  A shiver made its way down the blondes neck down to the bottom of her spine.

No matter how mad she currently was at her girlfriend she was no cheat, this felt wrong but also felt so...so right. Stefania backed up a bit and placed her hand on Danielles cheek, eyeing her lips up and down, she was about to close the gap when Danielles phone rang. She pulled away quickly and looked at her phone -

Casey <3

"Uh hey" Danielle answered, breaking eye contact with Stefania

Stefania instantly knew it was her girlfriend. Why would someone treat this gorgeous blonde badly. She had no proof that she was treating her badly but she could tell by her eyes, your eyes always show the truth. They were beautifully blue but had a sad dark side to them, like a dark shadow that was always there.

The brunette tried not to listen in but from what she could hear this girlfriend of hers didn't speak to her with much respect.

"Casey what are you talking about? Are you drunk? Where are you?" Daniele questioned.

C - "I'm out with my friends, where are you?" She gave her such attitude.

D - "Im at that new bar, I told you I was going to be here, I invited you to come earlier" she was getting angry just at the way her girlfriend spoke to her. "Do you want to come here? Colby is here, and everyone from the label, we're supposed to be celebrating".

This conversation made Stefania feel a little uncomfortable, she went to leave but Danielle head her arm and stopped her.

C - "I have to go, Justin just got another round of shots" she quickly hung up before Dani could respond.

D - "Justin? Who's Justin? Casey!" She shouted the looked at her phone just as her girlfriend hung up on her.

She wanted to scream, throw something, break something, her girlfriend was cheating on her, she didn't have any proof but she had a feeling. She let out an angry sigh and looked at Stefania. "I'm sorry, I should go" Danielle excused herself and made her way back to her best friend. Stefania stood there for a second, she was in shock. She only met Danielle a few hours ago but something felt right, they had a connection that she could not explain.

*****

The blonde woke up in an unfamiliar place, she frowned and rolled over to find her best friend, Colby asleep next to her. He was topless, she hoped he had something on his bottom half. She looked down realising that she wasn't in her clothes. She started to panic. What happened? Why am in Colby's clothes? "Wait no, no, no, We didn't" she thought to herself. We did not sleep together, but why can't I remember much after leaving Stefania in the bathrooms?

She stood up slowly trying to not wake her best friend. As she stood up she fell over a pair of shoes laying on the draws behind her.

"What? Whats happening?" The blue eyed boy shot up still half asleep. "Dani? Are you okay?" He asked

"Uhh...umm.. What? Did? Why?" She couldn't seem to get her words out, panicking, holding her throat.

"Hey hey hey, calm down, breath. Whats up? Are you okay?" He rolled over and grabbed her hands.

She looked down hoping to not see Colby naked, she was happy to see he had his PJ bottoms on.

"Did we have sex?" She said bluntly

He just laughed "No, no, no, no, Do you not remember what happened?" He was still laughing.  She looked at him confused "I'll take that as a no" he chuckled.
"Come on, I'll make us some coffee" he stood up and walked out of the room, going into the kitchen.

She slowly followed behind. Her head felt like it was being hit with a sledgehammer, each step hurt. She slowly sat down on the bar stools in the kitchen. Colby opened the friend grabbing all the hangover cures he could find, he pulled out the orange juice and Gatorade placing them on the table pouring her a glass. He handed her a coffee too.

"Do you really not remember what happened?" He chuckles "Not a clue" she replied "Was it bad? What did I do?" She panics.

"Well you returned from the bathroom, suddenly wanting a lot more alcohol so you ordered us a few more rounds of shots. You decided you wanted to go to that dive bar opposite so of course we followed you" he starts to laugh "and then.. wow" he starts to laugh heavier "I never knew you were so good at bull riding". She stares at hm confused.

He hands her his phone showing her the videos, suddenly she was shirtless riding the mechanical bull, she was actually shocked that she was so good at it. She smirks "Wow I'm impressed, I'm not bad at that".
She continues to scroll through get pictures
"Uh Colby, why am I on the bar?" She questions
"Oh right yeah, that was your next move" he laughs.
"Well after all that you ended up dancing in the fountains with some random girl, you got soaking wet and refused to leave so I basically had to carry you back here" they both laugh "Hence why you're in my clothes, and you refused to sleep on the couch and wouldn't let me sleep there either so we ended up both in my bed"

"Wait? What girl?" She asks
"I'm not sure of her name, tall brunette, she had an accent, curly brown hair, very attractive" he winks at her.
"Stefania" she mutters then suddenly Danielle remembers... Her girlfriend, her smile drops "Casey" she whispered.

"Ooooohhh, you might want to take these pain meds before I explain that part"

A/N
So how's it going so far? I know there's not much Stefania yet but hold on. There's plenty to come. I have 6 chapters already written to lemme know what ya think and I'll get on an upload schedule.