Chapter Twenty

Whilst Danielle was away for a few days, she hired one of her old friends Amelia who was an amazing interior designer. Amelia understood exactly what Danielle wanted in her home, she had worked with her before in the old house. They had very similar tastes, Danielle trusted her to give her exactly what she wanted and knew she would not mess her about.
The night before Danielle and Stefania had slept at Stefania apartment, it was closer to the airport and as they didn't get back until very late  it was easier. Danielle still preferred to sleep there over her old house. She was very excited to finally be able to live in the new one. It was much nicer, bigger and more boujee. It had a long drive surrounded by trees with a double garage. The front of the house was mainly glass windows, five bedrooms,four bathrooms, a glorious office.

Once the couple woke up, they had breakfast and showered together before heading there separate ways. Stefania had to work for a few hours. Danielle made her way over to the new house, pulling up the drive to see Amelia outside shouting orders at the workers.
"Damn now who's the bossy one!" Danielle shouted jokingly. She ran over to Amelia, having not seen her in so long, she missed her. "Hello gorgeous!" She pulled her in for a big hug. "You look amazing Danielle, how have you been?"
The friends chatted for a while making up for lost time. Amelia walked around the house showing Danielle exactly what she had done and had planned, so far Danielle was very impressed. They made their way over to the upstairs balcony, it overlooked the entire front of the house. "So how's Casey?" Amelia asked.
Danielle shuffled her feet around nervously, "uh, we broke up" she said bluntly.
"Oh shit, What happened?" Amelia asked concerned. The last time they spoke Casey was planning to propose to Danielle, Danielle didn't know this at the time but Amelia and Casey were quite good friends back in the day.
"She cheated on me" Danielle said shyly.
"Oh fuck, sorry Danielle, I thought she was the one for you". Amelia placed her arm around Danielles shoulder pulling her in, Danielle resting her head in Amelia's neck.
Right on queue Stefania pulled up the drive in her blue Porsche convertible.
Amelia's eyes widened, "Damn who's this goddess?" She asked.
"That my friend, is my goddess" Danielle smirked smacking her friends arm slightly.
Stefania noticed the pair on the balcony sending a cute smile Danielles way.

The Italian made her way into the house and up the stairs to meet the friends.
"Hi beautiful" Danielle smiled meeting her half way pulling Stefania in for a kiss.
"I missed you bella" Stefania smiled hugging her girlfriend.
"Oh sorry, Amelia this is my girlfriend Stefania and Stefania baby, this is Amelia"
Danielle introduced the couple.
"Well if you two ever break up, give me a call yeah?" Amelia laughed jokingly, winking at Stefania. Danielle would of been pissed if anyone else had said that but she knew Amelia was joking, she knew what she was like.
"Well I very much hope we do not break up" Stefania replied, kissing her girlfriends head softly.
"And Amelia aren't you married?" Danielle asked. Her husband was one of Danielles old artists, that's how they met.
"Yeah" she sighed "we're going down a bumpy road right now, we're kind of... taking a break I guess" Amelia choked out.
"What?! Are you okay?" Danielle pulled her in for a hug with her free arm. One arm still placed around her girlfriends waist.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" Amelia sniffled "like I said, if you pair ever break up aye" She laughed. Jokes were her way of dealing with emotions.
They continued their tour around the house before waving goodbye to Amelia and the workers.
"She seems friendly" Stefania laughed.
"Oh yeah, sorry about her" the blonde replied laughing "she is the sweetest really though".
Stefania slipped her hands around the back of the blonde, he fingers sliding up under the shirt. Stefania placed her chin on the blondes shoulder and started nibbling at her ear. Slowly moving her mouth to her neck kissing her slowly. "Stef-"
"Shh bambina" Stefania whispered seductively.
Her hands made their way to the blondes bra, slowly reaching up into it and fondling her nipples. She continued kissing her neck, sucking and nibbling on her pulse point. In a swift movement Stefania pulled the blondes shirt off leaving her body exposed, unclamping her bra in the process. She pushed her up against the wall, her hand on the blondes hip holding her in place, the other finding it's way down to her waistband.
"Kiss me bambina" Stefania's eyes filled with lust and hunger, without hesitation Danielle smashed her lips onto her lovers, slipping her tongue straight in, exploring each others mouths. The blonde moaned "Stef.. please".
Stefania hand sliding under her waist band, her fingers slowly moving through her folds. "Damn bella, you're so wet"
A little whine escaped the blondes mouth. "Stefania".
"What do you want me to do Danielle?" The brunette whispered in the blondes ear. "Do you want my fingers inside of you? Do you want my tongue on your clit? Do you want me to fuck you so hard you forget your name? I can make you scream Danielle, I can make you feel amazing. I can make your legs so weak you can't stand..." the brunette teased then went back to kissing her neck, moving down her neck to her boobs, flicking the left with her tongue, her other hand squeezing and rubbing the right one. "So tell me, what do you want?". She decided to stop teasing her, her hand slid through her folds and circled her clit "I want you to fuck me" Danielle moaned. "I don't care how, I just want you-"
Before Danielle could finish her sentence Stefania thrusted two fingers inside her, curling them just where Danielle needed, "faster baby".
Stefania increased her speed to the point where Danielle was struggling to stand, "keep going bambi-" Stefania surprised the blonde by adding a third finger. "Oh my-" the Italian kept the speed up, she could feel Danielle walls tightening, the heat rushing down her body. "I'm gonna come" the blonde moaned.
"Come for me Danielle, come in my hand, on my fingers". One more flick from the brunette fingers caused an explosion in the blondes body, she let herself go. Stefania could feel the warm moisture drip down her fingers. She kept her fingers going helping the blonde ride out her orgasm. "Stefania stop, I can't" the blonde let out a deep breath. The slipped her fingers out, they were covered in Danielle.
"Open" the brunette demanded. Danielle opened her mouth up and Stefania placed her fingers inside. The blondes tongue sucking on each finger individually, tasting herself, her sweetness.
"You look so fucking hot doing that bella" Stefania whispered.
Danielle let her body collapse against the Italians. Stefania holding her up, kissing her head.
"Now bambina I have to go back to work. I will hopefully see you later" she kissed the blondes lips before leaving the house leaving Danielle struggling to stand.