Chapter Thirty-Four

The group were finally flying back from their short LA trip, it's fair to say the group were very hungover from the two nights of drinking. Stefania just as grouchy as the hungover ones. The meeting with their new artists went very well, she agreed so sign a two album contract.

The plane as just touched down, Danielle looked down at her phone and screamed.

"Danielle what? What's happening? Bambina!?" Stefania yelled at her.

The others staring wondering why the hell she just screened making them jump out of their seats.

"Babe we have to go" Danielle stood up panicking quickly pulling Stefania hand and pulling her off the plane.

"Danielle stop" Stefania pulled back "Tell me!"

"Jaina's in labour!"

"Well you could of just said that, that scream almost put me in fucking labour stupida!" Stefania slapped the blonde harshly.

"Hey that's mean!" Danielle pouted "I was scared okay!" She shouted.

"Why are you scared? Jaina's the one in labour!" Stefania shouted back.

"Okay stop fucking arguing and get to the hospital!" Casey shouted pushing them both off the plane.

Danielle ran into the hospital forgetting that Stefania couldn't run, she ran back and basically picked her up carrying her in.

"Okay Danielle put me down, I'm not the one in labour!" Stefania sighed.

The couple quickly got in the elevator and pressed the button for maternity. Danielle impatiently stood tapping her foot. The lift doors opened, Danielle spotted Colby sat laying stressfully on one of the chairs. "Colby!" The blonde shouted.

He quickly stood up and ran to her "Oh thank god you're here!" He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight.

"Where's Jaina?" Danielle asked confused.

"She's in there" he pointed to a room down the hall.

"And why are you out here?" Stefania snapped at him.

"Because she yelled at me and told me to leave" the brunette man defended himself.

"What and you listened? Men are so cazzo stupid!" Stefania yelled before walking past him saying the swear word in Italian so she didn't get funny looks.

"Hey you wouldn't have your baby if it wasn't for me!"

"Yeah well that hope he only has your looks!" Stefania snapped before waddling down to Jaina's room.

"That was rude" Colby pouted.

"Yeah but she called you hot" Danielle laughed but Colby just looked at her with sad eyes "Hey don't worry about her, she's grouchy" Danielle tapped the mans back.

The duo started to follow behind "Wait hold up" Colby stopped walking and grabbed the blondes arm "She said he, am I having a nephew?" The brunette mam jumped up and down like a excited kid.

Danielle couldn't help but blush, "Maybe" she mumbled.

"Oh my god it's a boy!" He shouted causing people to look at them.

"It is now come on let's go meet your bambina!" Danielle laughed pulled the boy to the room.

Danielle made the mistake of looking the wrong end of Jaina causing her to pull a horrible face.

"Stefania thank fuck you're here!" The labouring woman sighed with relief.

"I'm right here okay" Stefania said calmly "I'm not leaving" she told onto her hand giving her a positive squeeze.