Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

"What the fuck just happened Stefania?" Jaina asked.

"Nothing" she sighed.

"That was not nothing, what did you do?" She asked sternly.

"What? Why does it always have to be my fucking fault?" The brunette shouted at her best friend.

"Wow now! Don't you start shouting at me!" Jaina pointed her finger sitting on the bar stool. "I saw the look on her face Stefania, that was a face of raw sadness. You... you look like you want to stab a bitch. That's how I know it's your fault"

"Ahhh" the brunette screamed. "I just fucked up!"

"Yeah you're telling me!" Jaina laughed "Well at least you know where she's gone..."

"The bar?"

"Yep and she'll find Colby there too" Jaina shrugged.

"Is that why you're here? What happened with you?" Stefania said and she calmed down slowly.

"I yelled at him and he left..."

Stefania eye rolled her best friend, "what happened?"

"He ate all the cookies" Jaina said seriously.

"Are you seriously Jaina?"

Danielle left the house, she really wanted to run but did not have the energy. She slowly walked to the bar, replaying everything Stefania just said to her. She didn't want to feel anything right now, Stefania just broke her heart.

When she arrived at the bar, she noticed Colby in the corner looking sad. "Hey buddy, What happened?" She asked rubbing his shoulder.

"Jaina kicked me out" he said with a sad puppy face.

"Why?"

"I ate all the cookies" he pouted.

"Are you serious?" Danielle looked at him blankly.

"Yes, yesterday I bought two packs, one each. She ate hers all to herself, I ate mine and she shouted at me for not sharing"
He pouted crossing his arms.

Danielle rolled her eyes and went to the bar. "Two shots of tequila and two beer please"
She quickly did both shots before heading back to the table with the beers.

"What happened with Stefania?" Colby asked.

"How?" She looked at him shocked.

"Jaina just text me" he said with a friendly smile.

Danielle's explained everything that happened from the point she got home to the point she found Colby, a few tears escaped her eyes and Colby gently wiped them away. "Her words really hurt Colby" Danielle sobbed.

"Hey hey, I know. It's the hormones, she didn't mean a single word she said, trust me. She will be all over you tomorrow. She loves you and is feeling insecure about herself now that's she's pregnant" he smiled pulling her in for a hug.

"I don't know what she wants from me" Danielle sobbed on his shoulder "I thought I was treating her right. I haven't done anything wrong. I shout sometimes but that's just because I care about her and she's doing things she shouldn't"

"Well well well, look who we have here" The familiar brunette laughed.

"Wow D, you look like shit" Casey joked.

The blonde looked up at her ex girlfriend and a unfamiliar blonde, she tried not to be anymore upset but more tears rolled down her face "Hey hey D, seriously, what happened? Are you okay?" She asked kneeling down next to her wrapping her arm around her shoulder.