Chapter 53

~Two days have passed~

Adam's .P.O.V.

Today was the day! I get to see my two beautiful girls in the whole wide world. I couldn't wait to bring our little girl into this world we call home. Bring her and her mommy back home safe and sound in my arms. I couldn't wait to see her beautiful smiling face as I walk in.

I entered the hospital and told the nurse at the counter that I came to pick up Rosalyn Hemsworth and my baby. She checked me in and let me pass. I walked inside the elevator. I pressed the button to the 2nd floor. It was pretty quiet which I liked. The doors opened and I walked out and looked for room 202. I found the room and walked inside. I closed the door behind me and saw Rosalyn kneeling on the ground crying.

I was expecting to see a happy Rosalyn when I arrived not a sad Rosalyn with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her into a hug. She buried her head into my chest and cried. I stroked her hair.

"What's wrong sweetheart, aren't you happy to be leaving the hospital with our baby girl?" She looked up into my eyes.

"Adam..." She continued to cry. I lifted my hand to her cheek and wiped away her tears that ran down her beautiful face. She smiled but it faded away as the tears kept clogging up her eyes.

"Calm down sweetie and tell me what's wrong." I looked at her as she held a brown teddy bear. It must of been Gracie's teddy.

"Adam...When they checked our baby girl, they saw that her heart wasn't working properly. It wasn't beating right. Her heart couldn't take it and it just gave out when she got born." It was quiet. She broke down again as she held on to the bear.

"No, that can't be true! She was just fine when the doctors handed her to us. Nothing, nothing was wrong with her Rosalyn! Rosalyn!" Tears blurred my eyes. Me and Rosalyn both cried in each other's arms. This can't happen to our little girl. No! I won't believe it! I know she didn't die, she is still alive! I know she is!

~Author's Note~
😭😢 Rosalyn and Adam's baby died. 😢😭 This is so sad! It makes me want to cry. Why did I choose to write it.😭😢😭 Poor Adam and Rosalyn. Please don't hate me!

Sorry if this chapter was short. Writing on the next chapter soon. Hope you like😊