Chapter 60

~Adam's .P.O.V.~

Today is the finale! The last day of The Voice! I know my man Joshua is going to do amazing out there tonight, he's gonna give it his all no matter what and rock that stage. I'm extremely proud of Meghan, Koryn, and Sawyer. They have strived so far and look where they are now...They are in the finales for goodness sake. My buddy Blake and Pharrell are in the finales with me which makes me completely proud. Not one bit that I'm gonna let Blake seize the chance to win, he won like four times and I won like three...No! I not gonna let his fifth streak come! Nop! Sorry Blakey but your winning streak is going bye bye because my buddy, Joshua is going to wipe the floor with your team. He's gonna kick your team's ass!

I sat back in my chair and watched the top 20 sing. I was glad to see Deanna, Tonya, Nathan, Blaize, and Brian. I missed them all so much. Their voices are incredible since the last time I heard them. I'm so proud of them and I'm so happy that I got to see them sing. I can't wait until I get to sing my new song, "This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A MotherF***er", I'm so excited. I don't know where my Rosalyn is? She told me she was coming to watch me and the finalist. She is like fast friends with everyone she meets. All the artists love her and she loves them to. I'm so happy that I have this sweet, beautiful woman in my life.

~Rosalyn's .P.O.V.~

I sat in the dressing room waiting for my cue. My death of a sickness has been going away which I am completely happy about but it still lingers inside me like it doesn't want to leave. I just hope I can pull it all together so I can see all my friends as they sing and my baby boy.

"Are you ready Rosalyn?" Carson asks as he enters my room.

"For what? I don't go on until my Adam's performance. Wait!...Is he starting now!" I pause.

"Yeah, that's why I'm telling you if you are ready to watch him?" I grab Carson's hand and drag him backstage. I peak through the tall guards and watch.

~Adam's .P.O.V.~

I wait until the boys set up. I grab my blow horn. The lights go out and we start to sing.

This summer's gonna hurt like a motherf**ker
AhhhHa
This summer's gonna hurt like a motherf**ker
AhhhHa

Her body's hot
Her body's like the summer
I'm in a trance or something
Her mind is not, no
As sharp as all her diamonds
She must be smoking something

I see her dancing in the streets
Sipping champagne on the beach
So expensive when she eats
Cause she's so fancy
I see her when I go to sleep
I check my phone when I am weak
She never posts anything deep
Cause she's so fancy

She wants it all
She's always taking something
And now I'm left with nothing
I'm ripping off, oh
I'm ripping off that bandage
Because I just can't stand it

I see her dancing on a fool
Like she's seventeen and cool
She really thinks that she can move
But it's just nasty
I see her when I go to sleep
I check my phone when I am weak
She never posts anything deep
Cause she's so fancy

Has to have it all
Chases every star
She's so popular
(Whoo!)
Has to have it all
Chases every star
She's so popular
(Ohh)

This summer's gonna hurt
It's gonna hurt

I see her dancing in the street
Sipping champagne on the beach
So expensive when she eats
Cause she's so fancy