Chapter 16

I woke up to Adam's snoring. His snore was so cute that I couldn't help but giggle a little bit. I rested my head against his chest, tracing his tattoos. I looked up at his face and kissed his lips trying not to wake him up but I probably failed because when I rested my head back down on his chest, he moved and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning beautiful!" Adam kissed my forehead again.

"Good morning to you too handsome!" I kissed him on the cheek but he grabbed my face and kissed my lips so intensely with so much passion. He pushed himself up against the headboard of the bed and I crawled on top of him and kissed his soft lips back. I felt his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He moved his hands down from my waist.

"Adam...don't...you...dare...do...it!" I said in between kisses. He smiled and moved his hands down to my bum and I opened my mouth, gasped and Adam sneakingly moved his tongue into my mouth. His tongue touching mine. He pushed me closer to him. I slipped my tongue out of his mouth and bit on his bottom lip and kissed it. Adam looked down at me as I did this. I playfully bit his ear. I licked down to his neck and kinda sucked on it to. Adam had his hands in my hair and tugged on it as he moaned. His tugging didn't hurt me but I loved it when he moans. He flipped me over where he was on top of me now. He licked my ear. He licked down to my neck and nibbled it. I tugged on his hair and moaned quietly but not loudly like he did. He smirked and kissed my neck with so much force and made me moan louder. He probably got what he wanted, that devil! I didn't have to take off his shirt because he didn't have one on in the first place. I scooted myself down where my face was against his chest. My lips meet his abs and I kissed and licked them. I looked up and saw Adam's head go back and heard moans come out of his mouth. Adam grabbed me and pulled me up against the headboard. His hands trailed up to my waist and stopped. He lifted up my shirt and stopped below my chest where my stomach was exposed. He leaned down and placed his lips at my stomach and placed kisses on it. I moved back and forth and let out some more moans. Gosh I hate him!(just kidding) He moved further and further up my stomach and moved his hand on my shirt and removed it. My light blue bra was showing. He continued to kiss my stomach up until he stopped at my chest. He moved his hands behind my back and slid them to my bra strap. As he was about to unstrap my bra, my stomach growled. Adam stopped and looked at me and I looked at him.

"Adam I am hungry! Let's get something to eat." Adam pushed himself off of me and I pushed myself up and grabbed my shirt and put it on.

"Ahhhh Rosalyn, but it was just getting good!" Adam whined and I laughed. I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. We made some coffee and cereal. We sat together enjoying each other's company. After we were done, we sat on the couch and watched some TV. Adam turned to The Voice. I saw myself on the TV singing God Made Girls. Adam kissed my forehead and looked back up to the TV. He must be proud of his girl. I watched my TV self leave off the stage and the camera pointed to Adam whistling in a funny way. I bursted out laughing. I looked up at Adam and he blushed a bright red.

"Awwwww, Adam you cutie." I kissed his cheek.

"I didn't know that you had a funny whistle." I continued to laugh.

"Haha your very funny. It wasn't supposed to be funny." Adam pouted.

"It's not funny, it is cute and I love that about you." I kissed his lips and hugged him.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
I got dressed in my grey sweater, black jeans and my grey boots. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and applied on some makeup. Adam told me that he was going to take me ice skating for the first time. He wanted me to have a relaxing day because tomorrow was the finale and he saw how stressed I was. I walked down to the living room and saw Adam waiting by the door.