Chapter 17

Today was the finales! I was excited but kinda of nervous at the same time. Everybody got to do a video of them going back to their hometowns and seeing everybody they love and it made me cry when I watched backstage. I have no more family anymore. I cheered on for Chris, Craig, Taylor, Damien and Matt. I just love those dorks, they are like brothers to me and I just love them. Carson called my name and I walked on stage. I was expecting no video but one popped up. I looked up at the screen and it showed pictures of me Adam, Blake, Shelton, Gwen, Pharrell, Taylor, Craig, Matt, Damien, and Chris. It showed pictures of me and Taylor doing silly faces together. Matt giving me a piggy back ride. A picture of me wearing Pharrell's hat and everybody started laughing. Me and Gwen, Blake, and Carson together and a picture of me and Adam kissing and everybody went "Awwww" when they saw the picture and I blushed badly. There was a video of me singing for everyone at the Tailgate party and at the end of the video, everyone said that they loved me and I already have a family now which was them. It made me cry and Adam, Gwen, Pharrell, Blake, Taylor, Damien, Chris, Craig and Matt came onto the stage and gave me a group hug. I continued to cry with so much love. They are all truly the best family that I have and I never want to lose them.

We all walked off stage, I fixed my makeup and walked back out stage and sang the song that Blake picked for me.

Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You build a wall

Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay

Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad
The only way you can know
Is give it all you have

And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
Hope when the moment comes
You'll say...

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup

I wish that I could witness
All your joy and all your pain
But until my moment comes
I'll say...

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
Oh
Oh
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
Oh
Oh

After the show was over, me and Adam drove over to the house and I packed some of my clothes because I was going to spend the night over with the boys at their house to help practice a song with them that we are all doing together. I was so excited because I never got to hangout with the boys. Adam didn't seem so excited though because he couldn't come and he had to stay with Gwen, Blake and Pharrell. We drove to the boy's house. I gave Adam a kiss and we stayed like that for awhile until I started getting texts from Taylor and Chris asking when I was coming. I gave Adam a hug and I walked out the car and we both waved goodbye to each other and he left. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Matt. He gave me a hug and told me to come inside. The inside of the house was white and it was beautiful. Matt showed me to a spare bedroom that was for me that was right next to his room and Chris. I set my things down and walked downstairs and sat on the couch. All of a sudden, Taylor, Damien, Craig and Chris popped out of no where and ran over to me and gave me each a hug. It scared me and I jumped. I ran up to them and gave them each a hug. We all sat down on the couch and chose which song to sing together.

After we were done, we pulled out the board game life and started to play it. I had the most money saved and I beat them in the game of life!

"HA! In your guy's faces! I won!" I said with a smile.

"You were lucky! Actually we felt bad for you and we let you win." Taylor said.

"Oh shut up, you did not just let me win. I won by myself, your just jealous because I have mad winning skills then you guys combined." I started laughing and the boys threw popcorn at me and boo.

Everybody started getting tired except for me and Chris. I gave Taylor, Craig, Damien and Matthew a hug and told them goodnight and they walked up to their rooms. Me and Chris were the only ones out here and it was silent. I opened my mouth and yawned and suddenly, Chris threw a piece a popcorn at my face.

"Chris!" I looked at Chris and he started laughing. I picked up a piece of popcorn and threw it at him and it started into a throwing war with popcorn. We both had a fun time until I got tried and told Chris goodnight and walked up to my room. When I got to my bed, all of a sudden, Chris tackled me and started to tickle me.

"You don't think you can escape that easily from me." I kept on laughing.

"Stop... Tickling... Me... Chris! Haha!" He stopped. I looked up and our eyes met. He leaned down and planted his soft lips on mine. He slid his tongue on my bottom lip and I let him. He slid his tongue in and connected it with mine. He had his hands on my waist and suddenly slid them down further. I pulled back and looked at Chris.

"I am so sorry Rosalyn, I don't know what has come over me."

"It's... It's okay Chris. Don't be sorry, it was just an accident."

"I did mean to kiss you because, I...I Like You, I Like You Rosalyn!"

"Chris, I am with Adam now. Chris, you are like a brother to me and I love you more than anything and I never want to lose you. Can we just forget that any of this happened and continue to be friends."

"I would love that!" Me and Chris both hugged each other. Chris told me goodnight and he went into his room and I went into my bed and fell asleep.