Chapter 32

~ 3 months passed~

Today was the day that my love was returning from his 3 month tour. I was completely excited right now! I've missed him so much and I couldn't stand being away from him. At least I had Rosy to keep me company and Kailey got to come and visit me while James was spending time with his family. Kailey has been visiting Dylan at his new house and I decided to visit him since I haven't seen him for a long time. We have been hanging out and talking more to each other. I have to admit that I've missed my bestest friend so much.

When Adam is on his tour, we have been calling each other each day to see how each of us are doing. I always ask him about his tour and he asks me how me and Rosy have been doing without him being by our sides. I pretended that I didn't miss him just to bother him because of the girlfriend that I am but he knew that I've missed him and I knew it to. Just then, he tells me that Maroon 5 is performing for the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show. I was happy for him and the boys but I was actually upset and I didn't like the thought of models walking around my Adam as he is singing and showing off their bodies just to get after him. I already know that he dated models specifically from Victoria Secret but I know Adam would never cheat on me and would never leave me because we have a special bond that can never be broken.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

I sat at the airport in Los Angeles with Kailey and Dylan as we waited for the boys to show up. We waited there for like an hour or two until a big group of teenage girls were screaming and yelling in the distance chanting Maroon 5. I suddenly got up from my seat and ran over to the screaming girls. I couldn't see over them so I started pushing through them so I can see better. Just then, I felt two arms grab me from behind. I jumped back because I was scared and turned around to see my Adam with arms open. I jumped into his arms as he spun me around.

"Adam! I've missed you so much! I am so happy that you are back!" I left kisses on his face, still in his arms.

"Ummm huh..." The guys said from behind.

"Don't think that I would ever leave you guys behind. I've missed you knuckleheads as much as Adam!" I walked over to the boys and hugged each of them. Adam laughed and kissed my lips. How I missed kissing those soft lips of his. We grabbed the boy's luggage and walked to the cars.

We decided to celebrate the guy's tour being over at Adam's house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a case of beers. Adam ordered pizza. The pizza finally came. We all sat outside. Rosy sat on my lap while I was eating pizza. After we were done eating, I decided to push Adam and Kailey into the pool. They weren't wearing their swimsuits and I knew they were going to hate me after this so I sneakingly went behind them and pushed them into the water. Adam and Kailey both bursted out of the water. I just looked at both of them and started laughing my head off.

"What the hell Rosalyn!" Adam looked at me and I just laughed.

"Yeah, what the hell Rosy! What was that for?" I stared at my best friend and continued to laugh. I felt like my lungs were going to burst from all the laughing.

"Get your ass in this pool!" Adam demanded and I just looked at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I am not getting my beautiful ass in that pool and I don't see you trying."

All of a sudden, Jesse, James, Mickey and Matt picked me up and threw me into the cold water with them following after me. When I was in the water, I felt two hands grab my face and press their lips on mine. It must of been Adam. We both swam back up still kissing. We both broke apart and started breathing really hard. I turned around and saw Matt, PJ, Jesse, James and Mickey laughing. I thought it would be funny if I splashed them with water and I did. I splashed the water right in their faces. Adam started laughing so I turned around and splashed water at him. All of a sudden, I was surrounded by all the guys. I didn't know what to do now but just wait and see what they would do to me. The guys picked me up one by one and threw me into the water.

After the water fight, we started playing a little game called Marco Polo. Adam was picked Marco and we all scattered around the pool yelling out Polo while Adam was covering his eyes. Matt went first, then Jesse, James and Kailey. PJ and Mickey decided not to play the game but to just sit around and drink their beers. They're loss because we are having so much fun down here.

"Polo!" I yelled as I was swimming behind Adam.

"Marco!" Adam turned around and started swimming towards me. Kailey yelled Polo across the other side of the pool and Adam followed. I decided that I would sneak up behind him and say Polo and I did just that. I walked right up behind him.

"Polo." I said and Adam turned around and dunked me in the pool. We both swam back up. I punched Adam in the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for babe?" Adam wrapped his arms around my waist.

"For dunking me in the water like that." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Sorry baby, please forgive me." Adam pressed his forehead against mine as he looked into my eyes.

"Fine, if I have to." I laughed and Adam placed his lips on mine. It felt like sparks we're going off in my head whenever I am around him. I just love him so much.

After everybody left, me and Adam walked up to our room and changed out of our wet clothes and into our pajamas. We crawled into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms like we always do with Rosy.

~author's note~

Awe😍❤️ Adam and the boys came back to Los Angeles and Rosalyn seems pretty happy to have Adam back in her arms. Why didn't Adam call Rosalyn? Does Rosalyn suspect that Adam cheated on her? Find Out in the next chapter.

I Hope you like this chapter😊 Keep commenting and voting.