Chapter 36

~ 5 o'clock in the afternoon~

I sat on the couch, thinking if I should go to the concert or not? Why was it so hard for me to choose? I should just probably go just to see all the guys or Adam? I don't know? Why is this so hard?

I turned on the TV to get my mind off of things. Nothing good was on so I decided to watch The Big Bang Theory for the first time. I have to admit, this show was pretty funny. I think I like Sheldon the most.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I didn't feel like walking to the door and opening it, I was already comfortable.

"Are you ready to go?" Kailey walked inside dressed in a galaxy shirt and black skinny jeans. Her outfit was pretty cute. I was wearing my white T-shirt with blue skinny jeans which looked so damn hot on me if I do say so myself.

"Kailey but..." Kailey cut me off.

"No butts! You are going wether you like it or not Rosalyn Hemsworth! Please! This will help both you and Adam. I seen Adam and he is miserable without Rosy. He loves you more than anything and I know you feel the same way for him. You are both miserable for each other. Please, just go!" I nodded my head and walked to the car with Kailey. I sat in the passenger seat while Kailey started the car and drove off to El Ray.

Ⓜ️5⃣Ⓜ️5⃣Ⓜ️5⃣Ⓜ️5⃣Ⓜ️5⃣Ⓜ️

We arrived and gave the security guard our tickets. Kailey and I found our seats which was in the first three rows. I didn't feel like being close to the stage for some reason. I felt like, I didn't want Adam to find me or something. My brain keeps telling me to never go back to him but my heart tells me to be with him no matter what but I don't know what to choose.

"I am going to go find something to drink. Do you want anything?"

"If you can find me a bottle of some nice cold beer but if you can't I will like some water if that will be fine with you." Kailey asked with a smile.

"Okay, I will be right back with your beer." I gave her a smile and walked off.

I looked around for a concession stand but they didn't have one. What the hell? Why doesn't this place have a concession stand for food or water. What happens if someone is starving or someone is dehydrated? That is so damn stupid.

I walked off backstage to see if any of the boys were there. They wouldn't mind if I took one water and a beer. That wouldn't know anything is missing. I was just about to grab a water when the security guard caught me red handed.

"STOP!" The security guard said from behind. I was scared, I dropped the water bottle and I put my hands up for no reason.

"What do you think you are doing, stealing from Maroon 5?" The security gaurd kept staring at me. He was a tall heavy set guy and he seemed pretty mean and scary.

"I was just getting a drink..." I looked over and saw James walking over to me.

"Paul, please let go of my friend Rosalyn Hemsworth here. She is with me."

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Hemsworth." Paul the security guard apologized.

"It's okay, you were doing your job." I gave him a smile and he returned with one back and left.

"What are you doing here Rosy?" James asked.

"I came to get some water and a beer for my friend." James grabbed a beer and a water and handed both of them to me.

"Do you want to come with me and see the boys?" James asked.

"I would love to but Kailey is pretty thirsty and she gets pretty cranky when she doesn't get her beer and you don't want to be hearing a cranky Kailey while you are on stage performing?"