Chapter 68

~{Adam's .P.O.V.}~

"Where are you going sweetie?" She asks me as I put my jacket on. I walk over to her side of the bed and kiss her forehead.

"I will be right back. Get some rest, you deserve it." I kiss her cheek as she closes her eyes with a smile. I close the door and grab the keys for the car as I shut the door behind me.

~At Jared, The Galleria of Jewelry~

"You picked a beautiful ring sir." I looked at the jeweler as he showed me Rosalyn's ring. It was a beautiful, a 1/2 ct tw Princess cut 14K White Gold ring with three diamonds in the center. Rosalyn will love it! The jeweler shows me mine next. It was perfect! A 1/10 ct tw Round - cut 10K White Gold Diamond wedding band. They were both perfect for the wedding. I couldn't wait to place this ring on Rosalyn's finger and finally call her my wife.

"They rings will be ready for you tomorrow sir." The man says with a smile.

"Thank You!"

"Goodbye sir!" The man waves goodbye as I make my way out the door.

~{Rosalyn's .P.O.V.}~

"I'm so nervous Adam!"

"About the wedding or the dinner with my parents?"

"The wedding dummy!" I laugh and kiss his cheek as he pours tomato sauce in the pan. Adam suddenly grabs from behind and spins me around. He presses his lips against mine and kisses me passionately.

"Everything will be just fine Rosalyn! I promise. Tomorrow will be a great day, all our family and friends will be there, you will walk down that aisle and will be standing together hand in hand as we say our vows, finally get to say, "I Do" and finally kiss the bride I was meant to be with and start a new life as husband and wife." I cup his face and passionately kiss his lips.

"Awe Adam! I don't know how I can spend my life without you?" I rest my head against each other's forehead as I look into his eyes.

*knock!*

*knock!*

"Hello?!"

"Hi Mom and Dad!" Patsy and Fred walk into the kitchen and immediately give me a hug. Rosie runs up and pounces on Fred. Fred smiles and pets Rosie on the belly.

"How's my two favorite kids doing?" Patsy walks up to Adam gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"We are doing fine mother." Adam rolls his eyes and I begin to laugh.

"I can't wait to have you as step daughter Rosalyn." Patsy says with a smile as she embraces me in a hug.

"Dinner is ready!" Me and Patsy help Adam set up the table for dinner. Adam places the bowl of spaghetti down on and everybody digs in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just think Rosalyn, tomorrow we will finally be married!" Adam smiles as he holds me closer to his chest as we lay in bed together.

"I can't wait babe, tomorrow will be the best wedding day ever as I'm spending it with you." I smile and kiss his lips passionately.

"I love you Rosalyn!"

"I love you too Adam!"

~{Author's Note}~

So sorry about the long update!!! I have been writing another story and I have been finishing another and it's just so hard and I have been having this horrible sickness and bleck! I just feel awful!!! So sorry! I will try to publish tomorrow!!!

THE LAST CHAPTER IS TOMORROW!!! ROSALYN AND ADAM ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!! Who else is excited!!!!!! I'm so am!!!!!!

🔘READ, COMMENT, VOTE🔘
❤️LOVE YOU ALL