Chapter 12

(I chose this song because if you ever watched the video some of the parts in my story are reflected from the video😢)

Today was the day that I get to go to Usher's party with my Bae and his friends, which I already know. I couldn't pick out what to wear for the party. Adam was laying in the bed with his boxers and white tank top on which he looked sexy in.

"Adam, I don't know what to wear, will you help me? I will give you something if you do?"

"And what will that be beautiful?"

"I will give you a kiss from your beautiful girlfriend if you do?"

"Okay, I can't wait for that kiss! It better last long!" I laughed and told him to sit down on the bed and wait for me. I grabbed my black skirt, one of my shirts, and my converse. I got dressed and walked out there like I was on a catwalk, modeling for him. He looked up and down my body and shook his head no. I didn't have that many clothes to try on so I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and my black high heels. I tried them on and strutted for Adam's attention. Adam started to whistle and it made me blush.

"THAT ONE! THAT ONE!" I walked over to him and sat down on his lap.

"This one?" I said all seductively.

"Definitely! You look so damn sexy in it!"

"So I think you deserved this for helping me handsome." I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed me back. I made the first move and slid my tongue in his mouth before he could slide his into mine. He gave me a smirk in between the kiss. He slid his hands down to my butt and I gasped. He grabbed me and pushed me up against him. I slid my hands in his shirt and took it off him. I parted from his soft lips and kissed his neck. He started to moan and it gave me a smile. I kissed down to his neck to his chest.

"Rosalyn love, I should get dressed or you will never get me out of this house!" I laughed and Adam grabbed my hand and walked me to his big closest. He pulled out a white T-shirt like mine and some skinny jeans and some black shoes. He was going to match like me. Awwww, I just love this guy! He took me to the bathroom and picked me up and set me down on the counter and I watched him strip down and get dressed. After he was done, we both fixed our hair and I applied a little bit of my makeup. When we were done, we locked the doors and went to the car and got inside and drove off to the party.

~At the party~

We arrived and was greeted by the guys. Jesse, Matt, PJ, Mickey and James all gave me a hug. They were so happy that we came. We got inside and there was a lot of people here. I hope I will run into another famous person that I like. I could smell the scent of alcohol. There was tons of beer, liquor, and vodka on the tables. I didn't want to get drunk again. Look where it ended me up the last time. The boys took us to Usher. Usher was talking to some girls, maybe trying to flirt with them. I looked at Usher and I kinda started freaking out a little bit(fangirling) Usher grabbed my hand and kissed it. He was on The Voice before.

"Adam, my man! What's up bro and who is this pretty thing here?" I blushed and looked at Adam. He hugged Usher.

"Nothing bro, this is my girlfriend, her name is Rosalyn. She wanted to meet you. She is a huge fan and this is actually her first party."

"Cool! I hope you have fun beautiful I mean Rosalyn and it is nice meeting you." I gave him a hug and told him thank you and he smiled.

"Congrats bro!" I heard Usher tell Adam.

I looked around saw tons of people drinking beer and playing ping pong and other games that Usher had in his mansion type house. His house is literally really big, I think it could be a mansion. The guys left me. James, PJ, Mickey and Matt went to go get something to drink, Jesse went off with some girl off doing I don't know, naughty stuff, and some of Adam's friends that were here at the party dragged him into doing a drinking contest. I watched him and I kinda cheered him on. He gulped down like 4 or 5 shots of vodka. After he was done, I saw him talking to some girl, maybe it was one of his friends, but I started to get jealous. I looked for Adam but I didn't see where he went. I asked James, PJ, Mickey and Matt but they didn't know where he was. I asked people who weren't that intoxicated already and they told me that he was in the kitchen. I walked down towards the kitchen and to my eyes, I see my boyfriend kissing the same girl, right in font of me. Tears flowed through my eyes. Adam turned around and saw me crying. He told me that the girl pushed him into kissing her. I didn't believe him and grabbed my jacket and ran out the door with tears in my eyes. Maybe he was drunk and thought it was me or something but my heart was too broken and I didn't want to be pulled back in his arms. I walked by myself on the streets crying my eyes out. My makeup was smeared and I looked like a wreck. Some guy started grabbing me put I pulled back and stepped backward. I didn't realize I was on the street and all of a sudden, CRASH! CRACK! Lights flashing and horns honking. Everybody screaming, blood everywhere, ambulance coming.

Adam's .P.O.V.

Some of my friends that were here at the party, dragged me into doing a drinking contest. I pulled myself in and drank 4 or 5 shots of vodka. I heard my girlfriend cheering for me in the background. After I was finished, I got a little lightheaded and went to go get my Rosalyn but one of my friends, her name was Amber, took me to the kitchen and we started talking to each other. I told her that I had to go but she pulled me back and leaned closer to me. I pushed her back but she kept leaning in. She must of been drunk from the beer.

"Amber, I have to go get my girlfriend. She is probably worrying about me." She wouldn't let go of me.

"But Adam, you don't need her, you got me and we will be together forever like we were meant to be." She grabbed my shirt and I couldn't do anything and she kissed me. I quickly pulled back and turned around and saw Rosalyn standing behind us crying.

"Rosalyn, she pushed me into kissing her. ROSALYN!" I pushed myself from Amber and Rosalyn ran out crying. I didn't see where she went. Why do I have to be so stupid! I hate myself. I love her more than anything and now I am probably going to lose the love of my life. She means the whole world to me. I ran to Jesse, James, PJ, Mickey and Matt and told them what happened. They were upset with me at first but knew I wouldn't do that. I wasn't that type of guy. They texted Rosalyn but she never texted back. I was scared. Jesse checked his phone and told someone to turn on the TV quick. I turned it on and on the news was someone on the road getting severely injured by a car. They recognized the person's name and said a little girl told them that the girls name was Rosalyn Hemsworth from The Voice and was Adam Levine's girlfriend. I started crying. I looked at the TV and I didn't want to believe it. There was an ambulance there and took her to the hospital. I didn't want to believe it and I ran out the door and into my car and raced to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

I ran inside and told the nurse that I f*cking came to see my girlfriend, Rosalyn Hemsworth. I couldn't stop swearing. The nurse calmed me down.

"Is Rosalyn Hemsworth here? I am Adam Levine. Rosalyn Hemsworth is my girlfriend. By any chance, is she here?" I kept thinking to myself that she would say no or they had a misinterseption and was a different girl that looked like Rosalyn.

"I am so sorry Mr. Levine, she is in the surgery room. She has severe injuries and is damaged pretty badly. I don't know if she will make it?" I started getting more upset and tears flowed down my eyes. I hit my head against the wall.

"PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE SURGERY ROOM IS!" she took me to the elevator and told me it was on the second floor and it was the first doors that I walk into. I ran toward the first elevator I saw and got inside and pushed the button to the second floor. I pounded my head against the wall. Hating myself for ever doing this to her. She was always there for me and I was always there for her but I wasn't there for her now. Why did Amber ever kiss me, why did Rosalyn ever run away. If this never happened, Rosalyn would have never runned away and got hit by a car and probably lose her life. The elevator stopped and I ran out and found the surgery room.

I ran inside and saw doctors surrounding a body on the examining table. I pushed past them and saw my girlfriend. I never wanted to see her like this. She had scars, bruises, fractures, and was bleeding severely. Pieces of broken glass from the car window was stuck in her skin. She had bid gashes on her head and all around her body. I started yelling and crying.

"ROSALYN, I WISHED THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU! I LOVE YOU ROSALYN MORE THAN ANYTHING! I AM SORRY!" I looked at her. I wanted to pick her up in my arms and hold her. Kiss her and never let her slip past me. I went to look at her but the doctors pushed me back.

"Mr. Levine, you can't be here! You have to go!"

"NO, I HAVE TO STAY HERE WITH HER! SHE NEEDS ME TO BE WITH HER!" I AM NOT LEAVING HER!" A group of doctors grabbed me and forced me out the doors and I started yelling and pushing back to Rosalyn who laid motionless on the bed.