Chapter 15

I woke up to a beautiful morning or I mean beautiful evening because I didn't wake up until 12 o'clock in the afternoon. I got up and I didn't see Adam in bed with me, maybe he is in the kitchen or the living room. I walked to the living room and found a note on the table that read:

Dear Rosalyn,

Sorry I am not in bed, spending some sleeping time with you gorgeous but Me and Maroon 5 had to work on animals for our concert after The Voice is over. I will come back after we are done because I have a surprise for you. Love You!

Gosh, I just love his notes! I wonder what he means by a surprise? Are we going to the beach, A fancy restaurant, big roses, Disneyland! I want to know! I went to the kitchen and made myself some macaroni and cheese.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Adam finally came back. He gave me a hug and grabbed my hand and took me to his car. I kept asking him what the surprise was but he didn't tell me.

"Please tell me already Adam, I want to know!"

"Sorry baby, I am not going to tell you. You just have to wait and see."

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee!" I begged. I couldn't handle it.

"We are here Rosalyn, you are going to love it." I looked up and saw a big Ferris Wheel, a carousal, roller coaster and a fun house.

"Oh My Gosh! You took me to the carnival! Thank You Adam!" I gave him a kiss and a hug. I was so excited right now. I haven't been to the carnival since I was a little girl and now I am at a carnival with my love.

We went to the carousal first. I found a beautiful white horse and I got on top of the horse and sat down. Their was a black colored horse next to mine. Adam tried to get on the horse but he kept losing his footing on the horse when he was trying to get up and he kept slipping. I just couldn't stop laughing. He finally got on the horse and gave me a frown. I leaned and pecked his lips and his frown turned upside down. Next, we went to the fun house. I got inside first. There was this big huge spinning wheel. I stopped at the wheel and stepped inside it and walked around in it until Adam showed up. Adam finally came and he saw me and stepped inside the wheel and chased after me in the wheel. I tripped and took Adam down with me. We both started laughing and Adam kissed my lips. I kissed back. I licked his lips and he smiled in between the kiss. I heard people telling us to get a room and me and Adam got up and smiled at each other. After the rides, me and Adam walked around and we came to a test your strength game. There was a big hammer and you had to use all your strength to make it hit the bell to get a prize. Adam gave the owner of the game 2 dollars and handed him the hammer. Adam lifted the hammer off the ground and hit it against the platform where the little mechanism hits the bell. He didn't make it all the way but it was close.

"I know you can do it bae, I believe you can do it! You are my strong man! Go Adam!" Adam grabbed the hammer and lifted it and threw the hammer down with all his might and the mechanism hit the bell. The man handed Adam a stuffed teddy bear. Adam handed me the bear and gave me a kiss. I was going to cherish the teddy bear forever.

We came to this stage. I looked at a banner that was across the stage and it said Maroon 5. Suddenly, the speaker came on stage and introduced the boys. Adam kissed my cheek and ran up the stage. Matt, PJ, Jesse and James and Mickey came out. They waved to me when they saw me in the front. They played Daylight, One More Night, She Will Be Loved, Misery, Maps and finishing off with Animals. They finished off with a Bang!

After the show was over, the boys gave me a hug and told me that they were going to be in a dunk tank. I ran over to the dunk tank and saw a huge line. The sign said, Get A Chance to Slam Dunk Maroon 5. I loved the name! I looked over and saw Matt get on the platform in the dunk tank and sat down. I saw a little girl throw a round softball at a bullseye. She missed once but she finally got it in the middle and Matt fell in the water. I laughed when every one of the boys fell. It was finally my turn to dunk one of the boys. I got Adam and this was my chance! Adam looked at me and smiled. He knew that I wasn't a good thrower but I can prove him wrong. The man who was in charge of the dunk tank handed me the three softballs. I threw one and it missed the middle completely. I threw the second one it was kinda close but not close enough. I had my last throw to get Adam dunked. Adam kept trying to distract me.

"Miss, miss, miss! Rosalyn I know you want to miss! You don't want to see this guy get wet! Miss!" Adam kept chanting. I looked at him and smirked. I really wanted to see him get wet and he also had a white T-shirt on! I was tempted. I threw the ball and it hit the middle and Adam fell in the water. He got up and walked out of the dunk tank. I could see his chest and tattoos through the wet white T-shirt. I started laughing at him. He started walking over to me.

"Adam don't you dare hug me. You are soaked and I don't want to get wet." He kept coming towards me. I ran off and he chased after me and grabbed me in a hug. My shirt was wet.

"Thanks Adam you got my shirt wet. Thanks." We both started laughing.

"Hey everybody! Who wants to see my girlfriend get dunked in the dunk tank by me!" Everybody started cheering and yelling, Get her wet, get her wet! I looked at Adam and frowned. I didn't want to get soaked like Adam did but it was hilarious. Adam pecked my lips and it turned my frown upside down. I thought it was actually going to be fun since I never been in a dunk tank before. I stepped inside the dunk tank and sat down. Everybody crowded Adam. The owner handed him the three softballs and everybody started cheering. Gosh, nobody cheered for me! I kept trying to distract Adam like the annoying girlfriend I am.

"Na Na, you can't do it babe! Na Na, you can't even get me to fall!" I blew him a kiss. Adam smirked and threw the ball and it hit the middle and I fell in the water. I stepped out of the dunk tank. Adam started laughing and pointing at me. I tackled him with a hug. He picked me up and spinned me around and kissed me on the lips with passion. I grabbed his wet face and continued to kiss him passionately. We let go and got dried off. Adam took me to the Ferris Wheel. It was tall! We got into our seat. The Ferris started going up and up and up until it stopped at the very top. I looked up at the stars and it was beautiful. I wrapped my arms around Adam. I loved this moment that I have spent with him. He grabbed my chin and lifted my face up to him. We looked into each other's eyes. He lifted my chin and we kissed. Fireworks were going off in my head. This was the most amazing night that I had with my love. I love him so much!