Chapter 57

~Morning - Rosalyn singing~

I think the universe is on my side
Heaven and Earth have finally aligned
Days are good and that's the way it should be

Adam comes out in his boxers and tank top as I sit on the swing and strum my guitar.

You sprinkle star dust on my pillow case
It's like a moonbeam brushed across my face
Nights are good and that's the way it should be

I look at my baby and sing to him as he listens.

You make me sing oh, la, la, La
You make a girl go oh oh
I'm in love, love

Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright
Bright, so bright

I finished singing my song. I placed my guitar down and sat on my baby's lap.

"You always shine bright in my eyes!" Adam said all lovingly. I leaned up and kissed his forehead.

I get into the car with a picnic basket on my lap. Adam gets into the car, starts the engine and drives off to the park. We decided to have a picnic together. Just the two of us and our doggy.

"Come out of the car Rosie." She jumps out of the backseat and with a big leap, lands on me and makes me fall back on my butt. "Ouch Rose!" She starts licking my face with her slobbery tongue. I take the leash and latch it onto her collar. Adam grabs the picnic basket and we head off.

Adam finds a perfect spot under a nice Willow tree. So beautiful as the sun shimmers off the leaves. Me and Adam set the red rectangular picnic blanket on the ground with the basket on top. Adam pulled out a frisbee from the basket and threw it to Rosie. She caught it in mid air with her nice pearly white teeth. She doggy walks back to Adam with a wag in her tail. Adam stands up and helps me up. He hands me the frisbee and I wash off the doggy slobber. I run backwards and throw the red frisbee to Adam as he catches it. Adam throws the frisbee back to me but when I was about to catch it, Rosie runs up, jumps in the air and takes the frisbee away. She gives me one of her cute puppy smiles with the frisbee in my mouth. I give her a smile and I start chasing after her. She thinks this is a game of chase so she runs away with the frisbee before I could yank it out of her mouth.

After an hour of playing frisbee and chasing Rosie, we decided to relax by the willow and eat our dinner. The food was delicious.

Adam caressed my hand in his as we took a stroll around the small little park. Kids playing on the playground, couples holding hands. It was so beautiful. I missed coming to the park when I was little and I am glad that I could remember again.

Adam lays against the willow with my head resting on his chest with my guitar by my side.

"Please finish singing that beautiful song. You don't finish singing it to me in the morning." He gave the most cutest puppy dog faces. Sometimes, faces like that don't work on a girl like me but something about this man does. I grab the guitar and continue strumming where I left off.

And I see colors in a different way
You make what doesn't matter fade to grey
Life is good and that's the way it should be

You make me sing oh, la, la, la
You make a girl go oh oh
I'm in love, love

Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright (oh) so bright
And I get lost (oh) in your eyes

Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right*
'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright
Bright, so bright
Bright, so bright
And I get lost in your eyes tonight

He kisses my forehead. I smile into his dark brown eyes. All of sudden, I feel something wet hit my forehead. I felt another and another until it turned into many droplets of water coming from the sky. Me and Adam quickly pick up our things and head under the tree. Our hands are still intertwined with each other's as we watch the small wet droplets hit the ground. Taking in the air smells so nice, so calming. I wrap my hands around his waist and lean my head against his chest trying to keep warm even though we are both soaked from the rain.

Rosie's leash slips out of my hand and she escapes. She rolls in the wet grass. Me and Adam both laugh as we watch our little girl have fun. I let go of Adam's hand and chase after Rosie. She makes a quick escape before I had the chance to grab her leash. She wags her tail in delight. I just smile, bend down to the ground and sit on the wet grass just to hug my doggy. She runs up to me and licks my face. I look down and kiss her wet doggy nose, stroke her fur and give her a hug.

Me and Adam make it back to the house. We run Rosie up to the bathroom and give her a bath. Adam grabs the shampoo and I grab ahold of Rosie. Adam lavers the shampoo on her and washes her fur. I grab the shower head and spray the warm water on her her fur, rinsing the soap and the last of the grass out. After we are done, she jumps out of the tub and...shakes the water off her body. She lets her doggy tongue hang out of her mouth with a wag in her tail to let us know it was a job well done.

I looked at Adam and he looked at me as we held close to each other as we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

~author's note~

Awe! Adam, Rosalyn and Rosie had a little picnic together! So cute! I want to go on a picnic now😂❤️☺️🍉🍓🍯❤️👫🙆🏻💋

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated for awhile😔 sorry to keep you waiting! But I hope you like this chapter! I don't know when I will finish my story? Probably when I reach chapter 100 but I don't know? I am going to be leaving to Seattle on Tuesday so I might not be updating for a while. Sorry.

Please keep voting and commenting😊