Chapter 19

Adam's .P.O.V.

"Rosalyn, baby do you want to be in my music video for Animals?" I asked her while she was sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her back. I took strands of her gorgeous brown hair and curled and played with around my fingers as I waited for her to answer.

"I WOULD LOVE TO ADAM!" she hugged me and pecked my lips. She seemed really excited to be in my video and I was actually pretty excited to because my girlfriend was going to be in the video and there is a sexual scene between me and her. I couldn't wait!

🐅🐆🐅🐆🐅🐆🐅🐆🐅🐆🐅🐆

Rosalyn's .P.O.V.

We arrived at the studio where they were filming the video. I was so excited! I never been in a music video before and I never that I would be in one with the one that I was always been fangirling over and now I am in one and with my bae. The director or video maker(make it easier, the one who is in charge of making the music video and telling people what to do.) He told me that I was going to be Adam's love interest in the video. He told me that Adam was my stalker who falls hard for me and he also told me that me and Adam have a intense sexual scene together where blood is going to pour done on us. I couldn't believe what I was going to do. I was so excited to the max! Adam is my stalker! I always wanted Adam Levine to stalk me!(not in a creepy way) He doesn't need to be my stalker anyways because I already have him and he doesn't need to stalk.

I walked into my dressing room and changed out of my clothes which was my skinny jeans and my 1975 shirt. I put on some light blue jean shorts, a white tank top and a light brown jacket. They tied my hair in a ponytail and they fixed my makeup. Adam came in and was dressed up as a butcher.

"Hello my beauty!" Adam said and kissed my lips.

"Hello there my sexy butcher!" I smiled and walked over to Adam.

"Are you excited babe?" Adam asked.

"I am so excited! I can't wait! I actually can't wait for you to stalk me." I said as quiet as I could but Adam heard me and started laughing as he wrapped his hands around my waist and leaned his head down to my ear and whispered.

"And I can't wait for our intense scene together, sexy!" Adam gave me the most sexiest wink and I blushed. We intertwined our hands together and stepped out of the dressing room and onto the set.

📹🎶📹🎶📹🎶📹🎶📹🎶📹🎶

After much physical and sexual interactions with Adam in the video, I was pooped. I was breathless and towards the end of the video, blood was poured on me and Adam as we were forcefully making out, so now I need to take a shower and clean all this blood off my body.

After we were done, Me and Adam went home tired as H*LL!

"I am going to take a shower!" Adam said and ran to the bedroom.

"No your not!" I said and ran to the bedroom after him. I walked inside and Adam had the door closed. I knocked on the door.

"Awwwww, Adam you butthead!" I turned around and all of a sudden, Adam grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the bathroom with him and closed the door.

After the shower, me and Adam both sat down on the bed watching the video on Adam's laptop. We watched the video and it was amazing if I do say so myself! Not to mention, the part that me and Adam did together that was also amazing as well! I have to admit that Adam looked pretty damn sexy in glasses. It turns me on!

"Did you like the video?"

"I LOVED IT!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"And did I mention, that you look pretty damn sexy in glasses and that sexy howl! DAMN! You turned me on!" Adam looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked Adam.

"You can tell me anything beautiful." Adam said and wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Did I mention, guys who wear glasses really turn me on and I mean Really!" I looked up at Adam's face and smirked. I laughed, Adam grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. He grabbed his glasses and put them on.

"Am I turning you on with my handsome good looks and my sexy glasses by any chance Rosalyn?" Adam said as he moved his eyebrows up and down and it made me giggle because it was so cute.

"DAMNNNNNN BOY! YOU GOT ME HARD!" I said and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down so his body was touching mine. I planted my lips against his and we both stayed like that through the rest of the night.