bonus chapter?

so um, this is a chapter from my various x reader, i devoted to come and post it here purely because I was bored. It's been a year or two since i've published anything in this book and i can def tell my writing style has changed. A LOT. if you like this go check out my other books ig

~~~~🤍~~~~

"You sure you're ready baby?" Colby cups my jaw and plants a small kiss on my cheek, "I'll be fine Colbs, plus I'm not even gonna be on video." I reach to fix the collar of his jean jacket and smile at him. He gives me a wary look and I roll my eyes, leaning up to give him a reassuring kiss. "Can you guys stop making out for five seconds?" Colby groans and pulls away, shooting a playful glare to Sam. I laugh and kiss his cheek, "go sit. I'll start the camera." He does as told and Sam sits down once I hit the button to start recording, fixing his hair in the reflection of the view finder. "Alright what's up guys, my name is Gin and his is Olive."

Colby makes a noise as he comes closer and adjusts the view of the camera, glancing at me quickly. I roll my eyes and he smiles, sitting back into his spot on the couch. "What's up guys, Colby Brock here. Welcome back to my channel, today I wanna get demonetized." He smiles so his dimples are showing and I have to stifle a snort at his words. Sam and him make eye contact, "because we haven't done a truth or drink in a LONG time." Sam mimics him "lOng time. Last time we were doing this was before we could drink." They both look at each other again, "so we were stripping." Colby smiles and nods, "yes. We were stroop-" he gives a weird look then corrects himself, "stripping." Sam buts in "or stripper stripping." Colby grabs the bottle of alcohol and turns it around, "can't show any brands here but we got some brown liquid and we got some," he pulls out another bottle of alcohol, "clear liquid. Only having 40% alcohol!"

I bite the inside of my cheek and raise my eyebrows, meeting eyes with Sam quickly. They're gonna get fucking drunk. Sam is quick to salvage Colby's monetization, "no no no no, not alcohol." "Water." "Food coloring." "Food coloring." Sam points to the brown liquid, "this is 40% food coloring." Colby adjusts his jacket again, "before we start the video," I pull up the questions I was told to ask in a notes document. Colby starts showing off his jean jacket, "check this out guys! I don't know if you've gotten this yet." "Sexy." "I got a new piece of merch, check it out, everything is on sale on the fanjoy site, so go down below it's gonna be the first link in the description." He points down, then turns to Sam.
"How long does the sale last? Isn't it like a week?" "I feel like this is the December sale, it's a new sale." "It's a new sale, everything's on sale. Go fucking get shit alright."

———(skipping to the questions now)———

"I think it's time to get drunk, a lot of you tubers have been doing this recently, we haven't done this in years so, 2020." "end of 2020 the only thing we've been doing this whole year is this video off camera." Colby laughs, and heat rushes up my neck. "so we're trying it on camera." "Let's get it." I scroll to the top of the notes doc to read the first question, Colby gives me a little nod to continue.

"What's the worst 'doing the dirty' experience you've ever had?"

Colby and Sam glance at each other, Colby speaks first, "the worst doing the dirty experience." He laughs but I can tell he's slightly embarrassed as his beautiful smile crosses his face. Sam smiles, "well," then claps his hands and looks down. "Last week my uh laundry was," he looks over at Colby with a small cheeky smile, "smelling really bad. And so I put it in the washer and cleaned it." Colby 'tsks' and looks me up and down. "I don't think we're talking about that dirt." Sam over exaggerates, "oh?" Colby places his hand on his leg and uses his arm to prop himself up. "What's the worst sexual experience you've ever had? You can't say it online bad." "Like are you gonna answer too?" "Ummm." "Are you drinking?" "Yeah I'm gonna answer this. Just one time I had a female use a lot of teeth." Sam cringes, I grimace, "ohh." "And it hurt. It was really awkward and we just- um- yeah. We never talked again. That's pretty much it. What about you?" "A couple years back, I was at a halloween party, at my old house, so in my room, minding my own business," Sam looks over at Colby, "when a friend of mine barged in the door." Colby furrows his brows, "not me, why are you looking at me like that?" "It was you!" "Was it me?" "Yeah! Do you not remember that? because you were pissed off at me for leaving the party, so you opened it when all the people could see inside my room were like 'hey bitch, come back to the party!'" "oooohhh at 1600." "at 1600." "I'm so sorry."

———(skipping over few questions or else this will be too long)———

I snicker to myself when I read the next question, Colby gives me an apprehensive look.

"Colby, why do you post with girls on social media but never tell the fans what's going on?"

He laughs uncomfortably, eyes frantically looking between mine before he looks back at Sam. He shoots me a small apologetic look and I know what he's gonna say next I shouldn't take to heart. "Uhhmm, because sometimes I don't know what's going on, alright? I'm just posting a post and maybe it turns into something maybe it doesn't. Ya know that's fine." Sam and I make quick eye contact again and he goes to add onto what Colby's saying, "It's not like you're posting with like a girlfriend." He shoots me an apologetic look and I just smile to let him know I don't really care what they say. Colby nods, "yeah I feel like if I had a girlfriend," his eyes fall on me again, making me smile and look down at my phone. "You guys would know. How about we just say that?" Sam starts to joke, "so why can't he have girl friends?" Colby adds to it, "girl friends, plural." They both laugh.

They have both taken a shot and I decide to skip over a question to ask this next one. I send Colby a cheeky smile, his eyes darken and I lick my bottom lip.

"Colby, why do you have a pair of handcuffs in your room?"

His eyes widen as he looks into the camera lends. Sam looks at me, surprised and Colby looks away, not prepared to answer the question. Sam starts clapping making and 'ohing' sound. "Ohhhh shit hit the fan on that one." Sam and I both look at Colby expectantly. Colby sits up, looking around in thought, "how can I-?" "Yeah explain." Colby laughs, "I don't-" "are those from your goddang arrest or something?" Colby reaches for a bottle of alcohol next to my foot and I pass it to him, he gives me a playful glare. "uhhhh," he starts unscrewing the lid, then stops. "I'm gonna- i mean." Sam keeps trying to give him excuses, "props on a video? wh-what where where?" "it wasn't a- no no," he keeps departing on answering, glancing at me to make sure I'm okay with him answering, I give him a nod. "it definitely wasn't. You know what." He places the bottle of alcohol on the ground again, "I use them for personal fun, all right?" Sam let's put a shark breath, "what the fuck does that mean?" "See that-that would answer the question though, right? I'm already-" I shake my head as if to say 'no' and Sam catches it, "uh judge says no." Colby looks over at me, and embarrassed smile gracing his lips and he pulls his jacket further around his body. "I'm getting embarrassed- what? no?!" "She says no, that doesn't answer the question. Drink!" Colby sighs and grabs the bottle again, "I've used them for sexual fun." He pours a shot, I stop him "now that answers the question." "Yeaaahh!" "Judging by yourself."

———

I scroll down to question eight, I feel Colby's eyes trying to gain my reaction to the question before I read it. This ones gonna be fun,

"Name two dirty kinks that you have."

Sam reacts first, "fuck. You really went for it on these." "Jeez oh my god, uhm. Sorry mom." Sam quickly looks over at Colby, "oh you're gonna answer? oh dirty, go for it, you know whatever you want to tell-" "You know what I want to answer now. I already said a kink, the handcuffs." "the handcuffs." "So they already know," "maybe you're gonna, you're one down already and only need to do one more." "Wait does that count as one?" "Can I? Judge does that count at one?" I nod, Colby stops pouring his shot, "okay uh-" "you got handcuffs" "um um" he pauses, "I like to be dominant. Alright there we go." I see the small blush rising to his cheeks and I smile, "Whoa!" Sam starts clapping "the beans were spilled." Colby leans back and rubs his eyes, mumbling to himself, then he remembers something, "wait no no no, you gotta say yours bitch." "Out of respect I don't think I can answer, it's just too weird."

~~~~🤍~~~~

Not a lot of lovey-dovey stuff but i need to remind people of this moment -T