Family dinner

*Basic info: Y/N and Colby have been dating for 2 years. They decide to go out on a family dinner with Colby's family. Let's just say things get spicy😏*
"Hurry up Colbs! We're going to be late!" "I'm coming I'm coming!" He rushed out of the bathroom and we pretty much ran down to his car. "Damn it Y/N did you really have to choose that dress. You know it turns me on" "Colby right now might be the worst time to be horny. Just drive, we're going to be late." I watched him fix his pants. "God dang it" I mumbled to myself. "Hey that's Sam's line" "oh my god, remind me why I date a horny teenager again?" "Hey! I'm not a horny teenager, I'm a horny Colby" "and look at that we're at your parents house!" "Also known as try not to curse, or else you get scolded" I giggled at his little comment. "Come on Colby lets go eat dinner" I unbuckled the got out of the car and waited for Colby. I grabbed his hand and yanked him closer to me. I whispered in his ear, "we'll take care of that hornyness when we get back to the hotel" I planted a soft kiss on his jawline. He turned his head to face me. "You aren't making it any easier to ignore right now" "welp try your hardest, because we have a dinner to attend" I pulled him up the front door of his childhood home. I knocked on the door for us. Mrs.Brock answered and gave us warm hugs. I shook hands with Mr. Brock while Colby gave him a hug. Gage wasn't there because he couldn't make it. Colby and Mr.Brock sat down at the dinning table while I helped Mrs.Brock in the kitchen. "Can you please put this on the table dear" "of course" I gave her a warm smile then grabbed the pitcher of water from her. I walked over to the table and placed it in the middle. I kissed Colby on the cheek on my way back to the kitchen. "Is there anything else you would like me to do Mrs.Brock?" "No dear, thank you though. Just go ahead and sit at the table. Dinners ready anyways" I nodded then walked back to the dinning table. I sat down next to Colby. His hand found its way to my thigh. Mrs.brock walked out of the kitchen holding a tray off food. She sat the food down then sat down herself. "Wow the food looks amazing Mrs.Brock" "thank you sweetheart" I grabbed some of the food off the tray and we all ate. Me and Colby helped clean up, then left. He helped me in the car, then got in on the other side. "We need to get back to the hotel as fast as possible, or I will pretty much die" I giggled a little bit. "We better hurry then" I quickly planted a kiss on his lips then let him drive. Less then ten minutes later we pulled up to the hotel. Colby got out of the car almost instantly, he came around to my side and helped-more like pulled- me out of the car. I pressed my body against his. "Do you need some help hiding "I glanced down then back up to meet his eyes. He turned red then nodded slightly. I closed the car door then grabbed his hands. I pulled him behind me, and headed into the hotel. I got out the key and led him into the hotel room. He closed the door behind us. I knelt down to take my shoes off but Colby quite literally swept me off my feet. "Ak! Colby! I need to take my shoes off!" He sat me down on the bed then slid my shoes off. He kicked his shoes off then stood in front of me. He leaned forward and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips crashed into mine, pushing me back a bit. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I decided to tease him, so I denied. He groaned out of sexual frustration. My hands moved down his chest to the hem of his shirt. I played with it a bit then pulled it up. I broke the kiss to breath and get the shirt over his head. He messed with his hair a bit this bit his lip letting to slowly fall out. Fuck he knows how to turn me on. He sat down then pulled me onto his lap, making me stratal him. I moved my hips back and forth, grinding on him. He grabbed my hips and made me move faster. He placed his lips on mine. Colby picked my lip again wanting access. Once again I denied. He slid his hands under my shirt, his cold rings making me gasp. Of course he took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I let out a quite moan that caused him to smirk a bit. I tugged on his hair earning some groans. His hands moved up the small of my back, and he messed with the clip of my bra. I pushed him so he was laying on his back. I moved forward on to his stomach and unbuttoned his his pants. I pushed them off and he kicked them to the floor. He unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head. He moved his hands down to my ass then squeezed. He flipped us over so he was on top. "No more teasing babygirl" "but teasing is fun" he chuckled. He came closer to me, using his forearms to hold him up. I helped him by unclipping my bra, he gladly took it as on opportunity to throw it across the room. I slipped my hands down to his boxers. His gaze followed my hand. He looked back at me and smirked. I yanked his boxers down and he kicked them into the pile of clothes. My underwear came off at some point. He grabbed my thighs and spread my legs. His head went to the crook of my neck. He kissed everywhere but stopped at my soft spot. He left a few hickeys there. I bit my lip to contain my moans, because we're in a hotel. He came back up then kissed my lips. He lined himself up at my entrance. He slammed into me without a warning. His lips on mine muffled the moan. He gripped my hips to stabilize himself. He went hard and fast. I Dug my nails in his back, then wrapped my legs around his waist. He broke the kiss for air. "F-fuck. S-so. Tight" I couldn't get any words out so my response was a loud scream like moan. He kissed me again so it would muffle us both. He hit my g-spot causing me to scream. I felt him smirk. He made sure to hit my g-spot every time. I needed air so I pulled away from the kiss. "C-Colby I'm cl-close" "me too babygirl" he went faster, witch I didn't think was possible. I get the knot in my stomach release, causing my walls to tighten around Colby's shaft. It caused him cum inside of me. He pulled out then laid down beside me. He gave me a quick kiss then pulled me close to his chest. "Night babygirl, I love you. Always" "love you too Colby" I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Word count: 1298
Can I just say I started writing this at 4pm and it's now 1:30am. Jeez I have to wake up early too. Yay having bad sleeping schedules!