Chocolate Sauce

*Okay this is pure smutt as per requested chaseandnova <~~~ this person is my best friend irl and she won't leave me alone until I post something today and it just had to be smutt. I had three other things ready but none of them where smutt so I guess you can thank chaseandnova for this*

Y/N's POV

"Colby! Can we make chocolate sundaes please?" He looks at me and kisses my cheek. "Sure baby" I squeal and run to the freezer.

I grab the ice cream, sprinkles and chocolate sauce. I continue to make myself a sundae and eat it way to quickly. "Babygirl you have chocolate sauce on your face." "Where?"

"I'll get it" he kisses the corner of my mouth to get the thick brown liquid (A/N: I hated writing that) of of my face. He takes the now empty cup out of my hands and places it in the sink.

Colby places his mouth on mine and picks me up bringing me to the couch. He slips my shirt and jeans off. He breaks away from the kiss.

"I want to try something love, give me a second" he climbs off of me and walks back into the kitchen. Later emerging with the bottle of chocolate sauce.

"Why do you need that Colbs?" He just smirks at me and walked closer. He opens the bottle and starts pouring it on my body. The coldness making me moan.

He pours it down the valley of my breasts, my stomach, and just above my panty line. He closes the bottle once more and licks his lips while pulling off his own shirt and jeans.

He starts to roughly kiss and suck on my neck before unclipping my bra and throwing it somewhere in the room. He starts to slowly lick the chocolate sauce between my breasts.

I moan at the wetness of his tongue. He continues to kiss and lick down my body till the only part with chocolate is my panty line.

He kisses my stomach before slowly pulling my panties off. Colby licks at the chocolate until there is none left.

His thumb starts to slowly rub my clit. I whine. He chuckles. He kisses and sucks on my upper thighs. He places a small kiss on my heat before forcing his tongue into my entrance.

I moan out at the force.

He grabs my hips with his hands and pulls my body closer to his mouth. Both my hands fist his hair.

I feel the knot form in my stomach. And it quickly unravels. He cleans up all of my juices. He climbs back up my body and removes his boxers.

He pulls me into a lust filled kiss before slamming into me. I scream as he immediately hits my g-spot.

I buck my hips into his for more friction. He groans as I tighten my walls around him. He thrusts get harder and faster.

He cans feel he's about to cum when his thrusts hey sloppy. The knot in my stomach tightens before untying all over his cock.

He grunts at he releases his warm seed thought my body. He pulls out and picks me up again. My legs instantly wrap around his waist as he walks ya into the bedroom.

He lays us down and I lay comfortably in his arms.

WORD COUNT: 563