Katrina x Fem!Reader

For: chaseandnova
Btw this is like two short imagines in one I guess

Y/N's POV
I walk up behind Katrina, and wrap my arms around her waist. I place a kiss on the back of her neck, "what cha doin baby?" I peak at her phone. "Scrolling on Twitter, I'm gonna go live on Instagram soon tho" I place a kiss on her cheek, "hmmm okay, I'm gonna go make Mac and cheese, so you want some?" She shoots me a smile and nods her head, "thank you!" I peck her lips then go to the kitchen to make the food.

~when the foods done~

I pick up both the bowls and walk back over to the room Kat's in. Before I enter, I hear her talking about her somewhat new song, blue roses remix. I smile and walk into the room. I go over to her and hand her her food. I peck her lips and sit down next to her, reading the comments.

~a month later~

I'm driving in my car, then I get a FaceTime from Kat. I prop my phone up on my dash board and answer the call. "Hiya lovely" I hear her cute little giggle, and I glance from the road to her. "Hellloooooo, how far away are you? I miss you"

I smile, "I'll be there in 5 minutes babe" I hear her squeal, "Yay!" "I have a surprise for you when I get there" "ooooo tell me!!" "But then it wouldn't be a surprise love" "but I wanna knowwww" she whines, "you'll see soon, I'm pulling into the parking garage" with that I hang up the phone.

I pull into a parking spot and grab the flowers and Katrinas present. I walk up to Kat's apartment, and knock on the door. She opens it with a smile on her face, I hold the flowers out for her. "Blue roses for the lady" she gasps and takes them from my hand. I place a kiss on her forehead and slide the box into her free hand while closing the door behind me.

She looks at the box, and places the flowers on a near by counter. She slowly unwraps the box and smiles when she sees what's in it. "I love them!" I got her and I matching bracelets that say, 'I love you, my one and only'. I peck her lips, "I love you Kat" "I love you too Y/N"

WORD COUNT: 414
Hehe🖤