Sugar Daddy

*Basic info: Colby Brock has been Y/N's sugar daddy for 6 months. They decided that they would just be girlfriend and boyfriend with the sugar daddy benefits.*
"Look at this lingerie daddy" Colby smirked at the name I gave him. "If you really want that, you'll have to wear it tonight babygirl" he whispered in my ear making me wet instantly. "Of course daddy" I whispered back. "You better get your size then" he chuckled. I grabbed my size and we walked to the checkout line. We bought it and left the store. He opened the car door for me, so I climbed in he slapped my ass in the process. He closed my door and got in the drivers side. Before he could buckle up I unbuttoned his pants. "I love it when you do this" he pushed his seat back all the way so I would have some room. I climbed over and got on my knees in front of him. "This is just a preview for later" I winked at him, then pulled his dick out. I put his tip in my mouth, "MmMm don't tease me babygirl" I as much of his dick in my mouth as I could and palmed the rest of him. I bobbed my head up and down to Colby's groans. He shoved my head down further, cousins me to gag. I felt him twitch, "F-fuck Babe I'm going to cum" I sucked harder and he released in my mouth. I cleaned him up then buttoned his pants back up. I stood up and sat on his lap, "fuck babygirl I still need more" "then we should get home then shouldn't we" "yes we should" I kissed him quickly then got into my seat and buckled up. He buckled up then started to drive. His hand was on my heat and it was driving me insane. I accidentally let out a soft moan, and Colby moved his hand up and started rubbing my clothed clit. "Fuck d-daddy" I moaned "and were home babygirl" he stopped rubbing. Colby got out of the car grabbed our bag and came to my side. He unbuckled me then picked me up bridal style. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and put my arm on the other side of his neck. I kissed his neck and then started to suck, leaving a few hickeys. He opened our apartment door and walked us to our bedroom. He handed me the bag, "go change baby" I bit my lip. "Okay daddy" I walked into our bathroom and changed into the lingerie. I still felt the knot in my stomach from earlier. I walked out of the bathroom. I walked up to Colby and pushed him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and slammed my lips onto his. He flipped us so he was on top. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt. He broke the kiss and ripped it off. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off of him. His hands went to my back, and he unzipped my lingerie. Colby took it off of my body. "I need to finish what I started in the car" he kissed my lips down to my neck, then down my stomach. He kissed my inter thighs, then my heat. He took two fingers and pumped them inside of me while rubbing my clit with his phone. He brought his face back up to my neck, and started kissing. "D-Daddy" he sucked and big my neck leaving almost black hickeys. He shoved a third finger inside of me, "D-daddy I-I'm close" I felt him smirk against my neck. He took his finger out and licked them clean. He moved back down my body, then shoved his tongue inside of me. I released into his mouth and he cleaned me up. He came face to face with me, "sweat as always babe" his lips slammed into mine, he wanted me to taste myself. His tongue slipped into my mouth as I pulled down his boxers. Our lips disconnected as he lined himself up with my entrance. He slammed into me without a warning. On the second thrust he found my g-spot, I bucked my hips and arched my back screaming. "There it is" he made sure to hit my g-spot every time. "I-I'm going t-to cum a-again!" "You cum When daddy tells you to babygirl" "y-yes Daddy" he thrusted harder and faster. "I-I'm going t-to explode! C-can I pl-please cum" "release babygirl" I came all over his dick and my walls tightened around him. I felt his hot liquid fill my body. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. He pulled me into his chest and I drifted off to sleep.

Word count: 845
So I have been writing another story, it's called "I Was Just A Fan" And I would really appreciate if people went over to read it. Thank you!