Cheating on Sam pt 2

(This takes place the day after where I left off)

Y/N's POV
I've been trying to ignore what happened yesterday, do I tell Sam? I mean, that would probably be the smarter idea, but sometimes I'm an idiot so I'm not gonna do that. I get a text on my phone,

I sigh, put my phone down and pull out the book I was reading

I sigh, put my phone down and pull out the book I was reading. There's a knock on the door, "who's there?" "Colby" my eyes widen and I sit up in bed, "come in I guess" he opens the door and comes to stand in front of Sam and I's bed. "Y/N?" "Yeeeessss?" "Can I do something" "that depends on what it is" his hand comes up and grips my chin, smashing his lips on mine.

I gasp in surprise, but kiss back, almost instantly forgetting about Sam. I pull back blushing. He chuckles at me and pushes me back, so I'm laying on the bed and he's hovering over me.

He pulls his shirt over his head and starts attacking my neck with his mouth, surely leaving hickeys that I'll have to cover later. "C-Colby, if y-you leave hickeys S-Sam might find o-out" he growls against my throat, but stops none the less. Colby pulls my shirt and pants off before I can even process what's happening. I gasp when he presses his hard-on on to my dripping core. He lets out another growl and nips at the skin showing above my bra.

He rips off boy he of my undergarments and his boxers then starts rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit. I let out a moan and grip onto his shoulders. He shoves his whole length into my entrance and I hiss, he's so much bigger then Sam, so much bigger. He thrusts are fast and hard as he grips my hips, he's gonna leave a bruise. We both let out gasps and moans of pleasure.

"I-I'm gonna cum. Colby!" His thrusts get sloppier and I can tell he is too. He growls, "go ahead babygirl" I release the knot in my stomach, my walls clenching against his cock, causing him to cum too. He pulls out and flops on the bed beside me, both of us gasping for breath. "Y/N, I-I think I love you" my eyes meet his, "I-I think I love you too Colby" "but what about Sam?" "I-I don't know, we've been fighting a lot recently, and I think we're both falling out of love" he sighs and wraps his arms around my waist. This will be an adventure.

Word count: 498
OMG HI GUYS!!! Can y'all do me a favor and go give my newer book (Wolves?) some love, I know I don't post often but it would make me really happy. But I'm gonna try and post a few chapters on both books so let's see how well that works out. Love you guys! 💕💕💕🖤🖤🖤🖤 ps I'm only posting this now because chaseandnova wanted a smut chapter