This Wasn't Supposed to Happen......Oh Well

*BASIC INFO: Y/N and Colby are best friends that have feelings for each other but sadly Y/N is dating David.*

Y/N's POV
I look over at David. He's fast asleep. I take a deep breath and grab my phone.

Me:
Hey Colbs? Can I come over?

ME KOALA BEAR😫💕:
You know you don't have to ask right? Sure come over

Me:
🤷‍♂️ see you soon

I grab my purse and shoes then head out the door. I drive to Colby's apartment and knock on the door. He opens it and I hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist. I let go of him and plop onto his couch.

"Sooooo WhAts up?" "Nothing much, I just needed to escape David" "why do you even date him, you don't even love him" because I want to make you jealous. "You know I can't say no to people" he looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I have a question" "shoot" "so if you don't love David, then who do you love?" I sigh. "I thought it was obvious." "Wha-" he doesn't finish his sentence because I slam my lips onto his.

He kissed me back, pulling me closer to his chest. I break away for air, "does that answer your question?" He nods and smiles at me, placing his lips back on mine.

Colby pulls me onto his lap. And I straddle him. I tug on his hair making him groan. I use this to slip my tongue into his mouth. I explore his wet cavern. Colby forces my tongue out of his mouth and then uses his tongue to explore my mouth.

I moan, when I feel his boner poke my thigh. I slip my hands under his shirt and pull it off of him. He pulls mine off soon after. Colby picks me up and carries me to his room. He pulls my bra off and throws it in the hall.

He takes his lips off of mine. "You sure? What about David?" "I was planning to break up with him in the morning. And yes I'm sure" he nods and starts kissing down my neck. He pulls my jeans off and throws them.

His jeans come off soon after. His mouth finds a certain place on my neck coursing me to moan out. He smirks and starts to suck on that place. His hand slides up my thigh and under my underwear. I moan when he starts to rub my clit.

He uses his thumb to continue to rub my clit and sticks to filling ringed fingers into my entrance. I moan out. He continues to pump his fingers while sucking on my neck.

He gets tired of it and pulls his hand out of my underwear, then pulls my thong all the way down and throws it. I grab his boxers and pull them down. "Condom or no condom?" "No condom" he nods and lines himself up with my entrance.

He rubs his tip on my folds to lube himself up. He then looks at me. "Are you ready?" I nod my head and he slams into me. I wince at how big he is. Colby sits still to let me adjust to his size.

"Move" I moan out, he nods and starts thrusting at an inhuman speed while using his fingers to play with my clit. He lifts my legs above his shoulders to get a better angle and hits my g-spot. I scream as he continues to hit that spot.

"Mph coolbbyyy I'm gonna cummmm" "fuuuck mme to babygirl" I release on his cock as he shoots his load into me. He sets my legs down and pulls out. Colby lays down next to me. He places a soft kiss on my lips and pulls me to his chest.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

WORD COUNT BITCHES: 647