Overstimulation

I uhm, I'm so sorry. Here's your holy water 💧 and bible 📔. You'll need it after this chapter. Just mentally prepare yourself. I'm also gonna start putting the kinks that are in the chapter before it starts just so you have some sort of warning so here you go. ✝️
(This is also the last chapter so enjoy)
Kinks: daddy, dom/sub, overstimulation, choking, and pleasure dom (a dom That can't get off unless their sub is getting off if ya know what I mean)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Can you come here please?" I hear Colby yell from upstairs. I sigh getting off the comfy couch and make my way upstairs, bumping into Sam on the way up. "Where are you going?" He smiles, "I'm headed to Kat's, you guys will have the house to yourselves. You guys better be children of god! I don't want to find anything nasty!" I laugh and walk past him. I open the door to Colby and I'd shared bedroom only to be slammed against the wall next to it. I gasp as Colby's cold rings press into my neck.

"Col-" I'm cut off by his lips slamming into mine and his other hand being shoved down my pants. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull on his hair slightly when his fingers brush against my clit. He groans in return. He pulls his hands off of me and puts them on each side of my head, moving his mouth down to my neck. I whine when his knee is pressed against my crotch. He wraps his arms around me and carries me to our bed.

He climbs on top of me and pull of my shirt, only to kiss down the valley of my breasts. I go to run my hand trough his hair but he grips my hand and pulls it above my head. He pulls my bra and his shirt off, tossing my bra somewhere in the room and using his shirt to tie my hands to the bed post. I whine and he looks into my eyes, nothing but lust cloud the ocean blue eyes I love. He kissed down my stomach holding eye contact with me the whole time. I close my eyes and throw my head back when he starts to suck a hickey just above the waist band of my jeans.

He slowly pulls the pants off of me and runs his fingers over my clothed cunt. "What do you want daddy to do hmm?" "Anything, please just do something" he bites my inner thigh and I gasp, "anything?" "Please daddy!" He smirks, knowing he has me under his full control. He rips my underwear off of me and presses his thumb against my clit. I moan, finally getting the attention I wanted. He slips one of his fully ringed fingers into my entrance and I cry out. He soon replaces his thumb with his tongue and I gasp. He trusts and moves his finger in all the ways he knows I likes bringing me extremely close to my climax.

"I-I'm close" he replaces his finger with his mouth, lapping up my juices, not waisting a single drop. I feel the familiar knot in my stomach let go and he groans against my skin, causing a loud moan to leave my throat. He pulls away and wipes the juices off of his chin to watch me come down from my high. Seconds later he presses his tongue against my clit again and I yelp, pulling away, still super sensitive. "C'mon baby, be a good girl and let Daddy make his princess cum over and over again" I whine as he pulls my hips in front of his face again.

He makes me come undone at the mercy of his fingers 2 times, his mouth 3 and twice around his cock while whispering in my ear things like,

"c'mon babygirl, cum for daddy again, good girl, that's right"

"There you go princess, do it a few more times for daddy."

"Cum around daddy's cock like a good cum slut. Yeah, that's right, just like that"

"Break your record again. Do it. Cum for daddy"

"You like it when daddy wraps his hand around your throat huh? It makes you clench that little pussy of yours doesn't it?"

"There you go, just one more time for daddy. Good girl"

By the time he's done using me, my body has completely gone limp. I'm breathing heavy, my mind clouded by the pleasure of cumming over and over again. Colby gets up and grabs a towel to clean up the mess on the sheets.  He throws the blanket on the floor and wraps his arms around my tired body. He kisses my forehead and pulls me onto his chest. I lazily nuzzle closet to him and he chuckles. "You did good babygirl. So good. I love you" I mumble a small 'I love you too' back and let sleep take over.

Word count: 836