Mr.Brock~

*Basic Info: Y/N is in her second year of high school, she has always had a crush on her math teacher Mr.Brock. What happens when he returns those feelings?*

I am currently walking to my last class of the day, and of course it's Mr.Brock's. Random fact about Mr.Brock, no one knows his first name (just go with it). I walked into the class room, I was one of the first in the class. I walked to the back of the class and sat down in the corner area. I put my headphones in and waited for class to start.
~a few minutes later~
Mr.Brock walks in. "Okay class! Settle down, let's start the lesson" I took out my headphones and listened to the lesson. "Y/N would you like to come and answer this equation?" I nodded then stood up. I walked up to the white board and did the equation with ease. I put down the Exbo marker then walked back to my seat. I couldn't focus the rest of the lesson, I kinda just stared at Mr.Brock. The way his mussels move when he's writing on the board, fuck I have it bad. He turned around and caught me staring. He smirked then winked at me. I blushed then looked down and my notebook. "Okay class there's a test in two days, make sure to study. That's what your homework will be. Oh and Y/N? Can you stay for a bit after class?" I nodded in response. Shiiiiit. The bell rang and I put my books in my backpack. I stood up and put it on. I walked up to Mr.Brocks desk. We were the only ones on the class room now, making me more nervous. He stood up and locked the door. I gulped. "Y-you wanted to see me Mr.Brock?" He walked right in front of me. Out lips centimeters apart. "Are you a virgin?" Well that was out of the blue. I mean I am, but why does he want to know? "W-What wh-Why?" He raised an eyebrow, "I'll only ask one more time, are you a virgin?" "Y-yes" I looked at my feet, a little embarrassed. He grabbed my chin making me look him in the eye. Damn his eyes are amazing. "Nothing to be embarrassed about darling" we both started leaning in. My hands rested on his chest. His arms snaked around my waist. Our lips connected, sending sparks threw the air. My arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled away for air, "M-mr.Bro-" "shhh, call me Colby babygirl" his lips crashed onto mine. This kiss was a lot more heated. His tongue explored my mouth. Mr.Br-I mean Colby's hands moved down to my ass. "Jump" he mumbled against my lips. I did as he said. He quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, and carefully placed me on his desk. Colby moved his hands under my shirt, now roaming my body. He kissed my jawline, down to my neck. He kissed my sweet spot, causing me to moan. "Found it" I heard him whisper. He started sucking it, making me moan louder. "Colby~" I moaned out. I felt him smirk against my skin. He's definitely trying to turn me on, and it's working. I felt his bulge on my heat, making me wetter. "F-fuck Colby~" he broke away from my neck and pulled my shirt over my head. I helped him take his off. I messed with the buttons on his jeans. The bulge in his pants was quite visible. He removed the pants I had on, then but his bottom lip. I got off of his desk and he looked at me confused. I walked up to him so there was no space in between us. I glanced to them back up at him. "Do you need some help with that" he smiled then nodded. I kissed down his neck to his V-line, making sure to leave hickeys anywhere I could. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. I kissed his tip, warning a faint groan. I licked the tip, teasing him. "S-shit don't t-tease princess" I palmed him and started pumping my hand. I did that for a minute or two. "I-I'm close babygirl" I smirked then stopped my motions. He looked down at me confused again. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, deep throating him. I felt his dick twitch, then he shot his load into my mouth. I cleaned him up and swallowed the cum. I stood up and he pushed me back on his desk. "It's your turn" he smirked. He unclipped my bra and threw it across the room, with my underwear. He picked me up and laid me down on the desk. I knelt down and spread my legs. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb. Colby slowly inserted two fingers pumping slowly. He came face to face with me, but kept his motions going. I reached my hands out and felt his body. I felt a knot in my stomach, "c-Colby I'm cl-close" he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He bent down, his head between my legs. He licked my entrance, causing me to scream in pleasure. His tongue went inside me, his thumb still working magic on my clit. I released into his mouth, he licked me clean. He came back up to my face, lining himself up with my entrance. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned down and kissed me passionately. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. His hands held me hips. Colby broke the kiss. "Are you sure you want this babygirl?" I nodded. If I wanted to give anyone my V-Card it would be him. He inserted himself but stopped when I hissed in pain. He waited till I adjusted to his size. I felt like I needed him to move so I asked. "P-please" he smirked then started to thrust. It felt like I needed more. "Fa-faster" he nodded then went faster and harder, shaking the desk with us. He his my g-spot making me scream. "There it is" he made sure to hit my g-spot every time. I came at lest 3 times, him twice. "Fuck I'm gonna cum again" he said between thrusts. "M-me too" I felt his warm liquids fill me for the third time. I released mine soon after. He pulled out, then helped me stand up. I could hardly stand because of how sore I was. Colby held me up by my waist, and helped me put my clothes back on. "It pretty late, do you just wanna come back to my house? No one should be here so I could carry you out to my car" I nodded my head sleepily. He chuckled then picked me up bridal style and carried me out to his car. The next two years are going to be......interesting.

Word count: 1200