Drunk Boi

*Basic Info: Colby got a "little" drunk and Sam's party so now Y/N has to take care of him*

Y/N's POV
"COLE ROBERT BROCK!" He flips around to face me, "wHaT?" "don't you DARE touch that!" "OkAY" he walks-waddles- into the bedroom. I sigh and follow him. Might as well get him changed.

I walk over to the closet and pull a pair of sweats out. "Colby! Come here we need to get you changed!" I say walking out of the closet.

He groans. And I go to take his shirt off but, "No! I have a Girlfriend!" "Colby, I am your girlfriend" "really? How did I get such a hot girlfriend?"

That made me blush.

"And she's cute too! How did I get so lucky?"

I ignore his blabbering about me and take his shirt of and go to grab his pants. "Your getting a little touchy there" "I'm trying to get you into some comfy clothes so you can go to sleep."

"Oh" I unbutton his pants. "Can you take those off." He does so, but he........also.......takes off.....his boxers. I squeal and cover my eyes.

"Colby! Put your boxers back on!" "Oops" I wait a minute. "Done" I let out a breath and uncovered my eyes. I hand Colby the sweatpants and he puts them on.

I pull him over to the bed and push him on it. He grabs my waist last second and pulls me on top of him. "Babygirl, I'm horrrrrnnnnyyyyy" "no Colbs. Your drunk that's not happening right now. Can you let go of me so I can go get avail and a water for when you wake up?"

He grumbles out a "fine" and let's go of me. I go to the kitchen and grab what I said a would then walked back into the room. Only to find that Colby was sleeping like a baby. I place the stuff on his bedside table and go to my side of the bed.

I grab one of the many shirts Colby has thrown on the floor and put it on. I lay down next to Colby and cuddle into his chest. I sigh and kiss his jaw.

"I love you" I whisper

WORD COUNT: 377