Distraction

*okay so the song that's above has nothing to do with the chapter it's just a really good song*

Y/N's POV
I'm severely bored right now. Colby's in the office on a Instagram live and he won't be done for a long ass time. Maybe I should tease him. That's what I'll do.

I grab one of Colby's sweatshirts and slip it on. I take my underwear off, and then walk to the office. The door is open and Colby is stirring there in just his boxers. Perfect.

He notices me in the doorway and smiles. "Come here babygirl" he opens his arm for me to come sit on his lap. I gladly do so.

I say hi to the live and nuzzle my head into Colby's neck. I turn my head at an angle so I can see Colby in the phone. I act like I'm just reading the comments before I unnoticeably place my soaked core on Colby's bare thigh.

I see Colby glance at me out of the corner of his eye, his eyes growing a darker shade of blue. His arm tightens around my waist and I slowly start to grind against this thigh.

Colby takes a deep breath before continuing to talk to his phone. My hand that's not in the view of the camera slips between my legs and starts to massage my clit. Colby's jaw clenches.

I glance down and see a very noticeable boner in his boxers. He turns away from his phone for a second to whisper in my ear, "babygirl, what. The. Fuck. Do you think your doing?"

You see Colby says I should never 'pleasure myself' because that's 'his job'. I innocently look him in the eye and say, "nothing, daddy" he let's out a quite groan, then turns back to the live to try and end it as fast as possible.

I move my mouth closer to his ear and let out sped moans as I slip two fingers into my entrance. I whisper "daddy, I'm close" that's when he had enough. He unwraps his arm from my waist and grabs my hand, stoping my movements. I let out a small whimper.

He forcefully shoves two of his ringed fingers into my entrance and pumps them in and out roughly. I cum on his fingers just as he ends the live. He throws his phone on the desk and carries me into the bedroom.

He closes the door and pins me to the bed. He starts to harshly suck on my neck, making me let out loud moans. One of his hands slips under the hoodie I'm wearing. He grabs one of my breasts and squeezes, making me squeal.

He breaks away from my neck and removes my hoodie. "Is this what you wanted whore?" I let out a whimper and nod. His hand grips my throat, "words slut" "y-yes" he growls and rips his boxers off, he waists no time and thrusts right into me, not giving me any time to adjust.

His thrusts are hard and fast as he dominates my body. He sucks on my sweet spot, adding to my pleaser. He grips my hips and forces himself deeper, immediately hitting my g-spot. I scream. He continues to hit that spot until I cum on his cock.

My walls tighten around him and his thrusts falter. He groans and his steamy seed shoots into my body. He sits there for a little bit trying to catch his breath before pulling out.

"Don't distract me again babygirl"

All I can do is nod into his chest as I drift off into dreamland.

Word count: 651
chaseandnova is really the only reason I posted again. I'm sorry for the wait guys, I've had some writers block but it's a little better now. Hope you liked the chapter! Love you guys! P.S important news coming soon!🖤🖤💕💕