Im Pregnant and you Dont know pt2

4 years later.....

Y/N's POV
"ZANDER!!! MOMMYS HOME!" "MOMMY!!" I knelt on the ground so I could hold my 3 (almost 4) year old boy in my arms.

Yes I said boy. His full name is Zander Cole L/N. I gave him Colby's first name as his middle name, because i guess it just felt right.

"Did you have fun with auntie dev today?" "Uh huh! We got to color!" I smile at my adorable little boy and pick him up. I walk into the kitchen with him in my arms.

"Thanks for watching him Dev" "It's no problem Y/N I'd do anything for that little sucker. But you should probably it him doyen for a nap we need to talk"i nod at her then head up the stairs to Zander's bedroom:

 But you should probably it him doyen for a nap we need to talk"i nod at her then head up the stairs to Zander's bedroom:

I lay him in his bed and he falls asleep instantly. I smile and kiss his forehead, then walk back downstairs.

"What do you want to talk about Dev?" "Y/N. When are you gonna tell Colby he has a son? And when are you gonna tell your son about his father?" I look down at my feet. "I-I have no idea. I want to tell Colby, but he never answers my calls. So I don't know how I'm going to tell him"

"I'll text him that you have to talk to him then. We can all meet up. I'll come with and you bring Zander." "I-I okay" she pulls her phone out and starts typing.

"Okay, so we'll meet him at 7. Witch is in 3 hours." "Okay I'm gonna change out of my work clothes then." She nods and gives me a half-hearted smile. I go to my bedroom and change into this:

 I go to my bedroom and change into this:

I don't do any make up. I walk back downstairs. "I'm gonna make Zander some dinner he should wake up soon." I start pre-heating the oven, so I can make Zander some chicken nuggets.

Once it's done heating I throw the nuggets in. "Make sure they don't burn, I'm gonna go get Zander" Dev nods, and I head back upstairs.

I walk over to Zander's bed and shake his shoulder slightly. "Hey baby boy you have to get up. I'm making you dinner then we're going to the park. Let's get you dressed okay?" Zander yawns then nods.