Payback time

This idea is off of a prompt I read on Pinterest (imma change it up a little bit tho):

(This is gonna be a little different, the whole thing is gonna be in Colby's POV)

Colby's POV

Y/N's sitting on my thigh while we sit in the living room. I turn my head and go back to listening to what Sam is saying. "So, anyways me and Kat are going out tonight." "Where are you guys going?" "Huh? Oh we're just gonna go to a restaurant" "how long will you guys be out?" "I'm staying the night at hers" I feel Y/N shift a little, and I glance over at her. She's giving me puppy dog eyes and a thought pops up in my mind. I grip her hips and subtly start to make her grind on my thigh. This is payback for all the teasing she did earlier. I see her blush and hide her face in my shoulder.

"Are the other guys out tonight too? Or just you?" "I think they're staying out tonight, Jake's staying at Tara's and Corey is staying with the Krac house" I hear Y/N whimper in my ear and I smirk. I stop moving her and she whines quietly. I feel her try and move her self but I stop her my tightening my grip on her hips. I nod at Sam, continuing our convo.

Sam's phone rings and he puts his finger up, telling me he'll be back in a few minutes. I smile at him and he leaves the room. I turn back to Y/N, a smirk on my face. I lean over and place kisses from the back of her neck up to her earlobe. "What's wrong Babygirl?(babygurl😂)" I whimper, "are you all...hot and bothered? Do you need me to help you? Hmmm?" I feel her nod. "Words princess" she whines, "p-please" I lean back on the couch, "mmm how about....no" my phone dings.

(It cuts off but it says the guys left too

(It cuts off but it says the guys left too. Just a heads up)

I shoot back a quick okay, and look back over to my baby. She has a look of disbelief on her face and is looking at me with pleading eyes. "Are you that needy baby?" She pouts while blushing and looks away nodding. I chuckle and lightly grip her chin, making her look at me. "Then go ahead princess" she looks at me confused. I smirk and drop my voice down an octave, "ride my thigh" (Jesus Christ I need holy water. Or maybe just a whole new brain)

She stares at me, surprise all over her face. I raise an eyebrow at her and she looks down, shyly. "The only way your gonna get me to pleasure you princess is by doing this." She wines, and slowly starts to grind on my thigh again. "Look at me" I growl. She whimpers and lifts her face up. Her eyes meet mine. "Good girl. Now go faster" she obeys. A small moan slips from her lips and her head falls back. A growl emits from my throat before I can stop it. Fucking hell. The image in front of me is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

Moans fall from those prefect lips of hers and I can tell she's getting close. I wait a few seconds. "Stop" her head whips forward when I grip her hips, making sure she listens to me. She whines and I feel her tru and moved her hips more. "Oh? Were you close baby? Hmmm? Do you need to finish?" She whines again and nods her head. "Do you want to keep going babygirl?" She nods her head again. "Words Princess" she whimpers. "Y-Yes!" "To bad" she whines. "Pl-please" "hmmm" she whimpers and gives me puppy dog eyes.

"You'll have to earn it beautiful" her eyes are still filled with so much innocence, no matter how many times I fuck the shit out of her. "H-how?" "Beg me" the blush that's already dusting her cheeks deepen. I raise my eyebrow at her again. She looks down embarrassed, "please" "louder Angel. I can't hear you" "please!" "Please what?" She whines. Again. "Please f-fuck me!" I smirk. "If you insist" I pick her up and she gasps, quickly wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

I start sucking on her neck, and leaving as many hickeys as possible. I walk us up to our room, and close the door behind us. I hold her against the wall and slam my lips onto hers. I slide my tongue along her bottom lip and she grants me assess to her mouth. I slip my tongue in between her lips and explore her mouth like I've done hundreds of times before. She pulls away for air, and I pull her shirt over her head. I move us over to the bed.

I pull her pants off and throw them somewhere in the room. I feel her tug on my shirt, telling me she wants it off. I give her what she wants and pull my shirt over my head. I run my fingers over her clothed cunt and she whimpers. I unclip her bra ands pull it off her chest. Her panties come off next. I circle her clit with my thumb and she whines. My mouth attacks her breasts and I push one of my fingers through her entrance.

Moans fall out of her mouth. I pump my finger in and out of her slowly and she bucks her hips, wanting me to go faster. I obey. I push another finger in, speeding up and going faster with my movements. I kiss back up to her neck and bite down on her sweet spot. She gasps. I place a kiss on her earlobe again. "Are you gonna cum baby? Hmm? Cum on daddy's fingers" I pull back and watch her come undone completely, just because of my fingers. I wait for her to completely finish before I pull out my fingers and stick them in my mouth, tasting her. Sweet and salty. Delicious.

She gasps for breath as I pull off my pants and boxers. I reach into our bedside table and pull out a condom, ripping the packet open and rolling the thin plastic onto my cock. I run the tip along her wet folds and I feel her shudder against me. I slowly push myself into her tight entrance and groan. She whimpers and digs her nails into my back. I start to pump in and out of her right hole, gaining speed slowly. "Oh fuuuck. Your so-shit-tight babygirl" she moans in response. I watch her body quiver under me and quicken my pace.

I bring my hand down and start making figure eights in her clit. She gasps again. My thrusts become sloppy and I know what's gonna happen. "D-Daddy! C-mhm-can I cum?" "Go ahead" I growl. She comes undone for the second time, me following soon after. My thrusts slow down as I ride out both of our highs. I stop my movements and take a moment to catch my breath. I groan as I pull out and take the condom off. I tie a knot in it and throw the condom in a trash can near by.

I go back to the bed and lie down next to Y/N. She's already about to pass out. My poor baby. I didn't mean to tire her this much. I pull her into my arms and she nuzzles into my chest. I place a kiss on her forward and whisper, "go to sleep babygirl. You need it. I love you" she mumbles something back but I'm unable to decipher it. I smile when I see that she fell asleep and soon, I follow her into dreamland.

WORD COUNT: 1402
Hi guys! Ik I haven't updated in a while, but I didn't have any motivation, I know that isn't an excuse really but I just couldn't. And my mental health hasn't been the best lately so I needed a small beak again. I'm sorry guys but here's a long imagine if that makes it up. Lobe you guys! I hope you have a good day or your day was good depending on the time you see this🖤✖️🖤✖️